Noob question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 09-29-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Noob question

When buying a stealth Ebay and Paypal account, does it matter if you use another IP address from a VPN or 4g dongle? What could go wrong here?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-29-2019

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Noob question

The only thing that could go wrong is that the IP is from a different country or abused therefore raising flags with Ebay and PayPal. Dongle solves the problem as most mobile IPs are OK. VPN's can be risky, however risks are reduced when you purchase fresh dedicated ones made specifically for stealth, examples include IPBurger and 24vc both available through the marketplace on this forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
forest1 (09-29-2019), Rishipper (09-29-2019)
Old 09-30-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
The only thing that could go wrong is that the IP is from a different country or abused therefore raising flags with Ebay and PayPal. Dongle solves the problem as most mobile IPs are OK. VPN's can be risky, however risks are reduced when you purchase fresh dedicated ones made specifically for stealth, examples include IPBurger and 24vc both available through the marketplace on this forum.
This forum is nothing more than a platform for the admins to sell services. Very little good information to be found.
Old 09-30-2019

I disagree. Everything you need including services and plenty of information to educate you is all right here and in the Stealth Book. This is school and you have to study. The teacher isn't going to just hand you all of the answers on the test. If you need to be spoon-fed every detail and need someone to hold your hand and wipe your tears away for you, you just need your mother, not eBay Stealth.
Old 09-30-2019

Quote:
I disagree. Everything you need including services and plenty of information to educate you is all right here and in the Stealth Book. This is school and you have to study. The teacher isn't going to just hand you all of the answers on the test. If you need to be spoon-fed every detail and need someone to hold your hand and wipe your tears away for you, you just need your mother, not eBay Stealth.
Another Stealth Book disciple. I'm starting to see a pattern here, lmao.
Old 09-30-2019

Your question was answered in it's entirely, yet you still ramble on about nonsense.
Old 10-01-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyallover View Post
This forum is nothing more than a platform for the admins to sell services. Very little good information to be found.
Quote:
Your question was answered in it's entirely, yet you still ramble on about nonsense.
There was no question. It was a statement. Punctuation FTW.

Quote:
Wrong.

How can you possibly recommend using a VPN versus a mobile hotspot?
It is incredibly easy to detect client side VPN, IP range aside, based on open ports alone.

Advising "stealth" account holders to use datacenter ip's versus Residential IP's is an antiquated view and only exists to provide more sales for the admin and forum service providers.

Do you think that Ebay will update their fraud detection to prioritize IP scoring more heavily? Do you think Amazon already has?

Protip: It isn't hit or miss when it comes to IPQS.

I've purchased the stealth guide, as you have. The only difference between us is I found the information to be highly outdated and lacking specific details directly related toward new account creation. The guide is full of holes. Instead of using the forum's "recommended services", I dug in and learned.

Quote:
I have several VPN's with 24vc and I agree with 123 that each one is different in many aspects, isp's, locations and numbers. I too have had problems with PayPal on a couple of these as PayPal's security is getting tougher and tougher. That said, I have several accounts doing well on these also, so I believe it's hit or miss. Why PayPal hates some and not others, only PayPal knows. It's just not PayPal either, one of my 24vc ip's was so bad that Facebook asked me to upload a photo id just to create an account (never heard of that one) and Google hit me with "unusual activity on my computer " just to log into my gmail account. Since swapping out a couple of new ip addresses from 24vc, my problem has been solved. Remember, nothing is perfect and PayPal, Ebay and many websites stepping up their security, so what worked yesterday may not work tomorrow.
What are Paypal's fraud detection mechanisms currently in place for VPN detection? Is it ignored after new account creation? Is it ignored after a certain dollar amount, or date of creation? Is it more likely to be triggered based on location?

You can ignore the punctuation in this case askpin fanboy. These questions were all rhetorical. I know the answers because I've studied.