cant pay IP burger - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 10-06-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default cant pay IP burger

I try to sign up for a subscription on IP burger added my cc then this happen lol:
High Risk Payment
Your recent transaction has been blocked.
Our automated security system has flagged your payment as high-risk and has blocked your payment. Allow 3-5 business days for the hold on funds to be released (this is a temporary hold).

If you would like to try again with credit card, please make sure to disable VPN and that your billing details match exactly to your card. Alternatively we also accept PayPal and Bitcoin.

Note: The payment you see on your card will drop off in 3-5 business days. This transaction has been blocked on our end by our payment processor.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-06-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: cant pay IP burger

i hope it will drop off ..
Old 10-06-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Lol you cant use VPN to scam ip burger you can use for ebay paypal
Old 10-06-2020
Threadstarter  

wtf who saying i using VPN? why i should scam IP burger? who are you to think i scam them? did you even checked my profile idiot?
I know exactly what the issue is and its not VPN its the address. I thought i can pay with paypal so i use my company address then it shows only creditcard/btc so i use my personal creditcard. And iam outside of the billing address country. Its billing address, sign up IP missmatch not a VPN. I have the same issues with a lot of my customer. Buying on my website. The tool he use or if its stripe its not accurate.. if it would scan the IP correctly it knows its still a Residential IP of the workspace iam sitting. People working online dont stay in their own country anymore. Welcome to reality dumbass.
As well in this case to still charge the amount out of my bank account means the security tool he is using works after the payment gateway charging my account, its just a layer on top. It doesn't really prevent charge-backs if someone would scam him. As the payment went through. We build one it blocks all payments before we charge pp or cc. Anyway i wrote him a ticket and iam sure he will help me to fix it.
Old 10-06-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthbro View Post
wtf who saying i using VPN? why i should scam IP burger? who are you to think i scam them? did you even checked my profile idiot?
I know exactly what the issue is and its not VPN its the address. I thought i can pay with paypal so i use my company address then it shows only creditcard/btc so i use my personal creditcard. And iam outside of the billing address country. Its billing address, sign up IP missmatch not a VPN. I have the same issues with a lot of my customer. Buying on my website. The tool he use or if its stripe its not accurate.. if it would scan the IP correctly it knows its still a Residential IP of the workspace iam sitting. People working online dont stay in their own country anymore. Welcome to reality dumbass.
As well in this case to still charge the amount out of my bank account means the security tool he is using works after the payment gateway charging my account, its just a layer on top. It doesn't really prevent charge-backs if someone would scam him. As the payment went through. We build one it blocks all payments before we charge pp or cc. Anyway i wrote him a ticket and iam sure he will help me to fix it.
It's gettin' hot in here
The Following User Says Thank You to AOM For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (10-06-2020)
Old 10-06-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOM View Post
It's gettin' hot in here
i cant stand those people who try to create a non sense reality just because they themselves thinking like that. Especially to call me scammer .. but as i sad for sure aspkin will help me out.
Old 10-06-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
i cant stand those people who try to create a non sense reality just because they themselves thinking like that. Especially to call me scammer .. but as i sad for sure aspkin will help me out.
It's all good bro. Chill out
The Following User Says Thank You to AOM For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (10-06-2020)
Old 10-06-2020
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Pretty close.

The charge is a temporary one and automatically drops off if not captured. It's not a perfect system but it works.

And you're correct about the issue, IP mismatch.

A reply has been sent.
Old 10-06-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Pretty close.

The charge is a temporary one and automatically drops off if not captured. It's not a perfect system but it works.

And you're correct about the issue, IP mismatch.

A reply has been sent.
All good i just paid with pp thx a lot for the excellent customer support :-) 10 star feedback. Will now check the firefox addon and start creating accounts :-)
Old 12-22-2020

Longevity: 23%

Hi please did you find a solution . I have a the same problem here :/
Old 12-29-2020

Longevity: 27%

me too i tried and finally i use my phone and paid and successfully went through