what's the standard of ip?when i check the ip on whatleaks.com,most are in blacklist - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 04-15-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default what's the standard of ip?when i check the ip on whatleaks.com,most are in blacklist

hi,everyone,what's the standard of ip?when i check the ip on whatleaks.com,most are in blacklist,even other are clean,if it is in blacklist on whatleaks.com,can this ip be used?all do the ip need 100% clean on whatleaks.com?or how you check the ip if it can be used?thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-15-2021
Threadstarter  

Default Re: what's the standard of ip?when i check the ip on whatleaks.com,most are in blackl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazilee View Post
hi,everyone,what's the standard of ip?when i check the ip on whatleaks.com,most are in blacklist,even other are clean,if it is in blacklist on whatleaks.com,can this ip be used?all do the ip need 100% clean on whatleaks.com?or how you check the ip if it can be used?thanks!
i use Residential IP
Old 04-15-2021
Threadstarter  

Default Re: what's the standard of ip?when i check the ip on whatleaks.com,most are in blackl

someone said it should be 100% on whatleaks.com,someone said just check the ip score
Old 04-15-2021
Threadstarter  

or how about using whoer.net to check?it always is 100%
Old 04-16-2021

Longevity: 18%

I check my residentials with whatleaks also, yes a lot are on the blacklist, I raised a ticket with IPBurger who basically said don't worry about it, feebay/Gaypal or scamazon don't check for blacklisted ip's!
Old 04-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdodger View Post
I check my residentials with whatleaks also, yes a lot are on the blacklist, I raised a ticket with IPBurger who basically said don't worry about it, feebay/Gaypal or scamazon don't check for blacklisted ip's!
That's odd that they don't check for blacklisted IPs was stated
Old 04-16-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdodger View Post
so you just use the ip what you get?never check it?or check it on other website?
Old 04-16-2021

Longevity: 17%

The IP blacklist check is mostly for email spam filters. If too many unsolicited emails (spam) are sent from an IP, it gets blacklisted in spam filters. There are different types of spam filters, and each one has their own blacklisting criteria, thats why you see some IPs blackilsted in more than one spam filters. However, since eBay/PayPal/Amazon are ecommerce marketplaces, in my opinion, they don't really care for IP blacklisting in spam filter. Nevertheless, try to avoid IPs that are blacklisted in more than one spam filters. I recently signed up with IP that was blacklisted in 1, and there was no problem.
Old 04-16-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunmiosan View Post
The IP blacklist check is mostly for email spam filters. If too many unsolicited emails (spam) are sent from an IP, it gets blacklisted in spam filters. There are different types of spam filters, and each one has their own blacklisting criteria, thats why you see some IPs blackilsted in more than one spam filters. However, since eBay/PayPal/Amazon are ecommerce marketplaces, in my opinion, they don't really care for IP blacklisting in spam filter. Nevertheless, try to avoid IPs that are blacklisted in more than one spam filters. I recently signed up with IP that was blacklisted in 1, and there was no problem.
ok,thank you for your reply!it is hard to create account now,and it is also hard to find a 100% clean ip.i will have a try.by the way,what is your way to creat account if you are willing to share.thanks again!
Old 04-16-2021

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
so you just use the ip what you get?never check it?or check it on other website?
I check EVERY TIME I log into a new user account and if it's blacklisted I will wait until the next ip shows up then test again, if that is also blacklisted I usually say a few rude words and wait even longer. It's a pain in the ass but rather not log into my accounts with a blacklisted ip just in case it flags.
Old 04-16-2021

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
Checking IP's on whatleaks is mandatory.

Just keep changing your IP over your proxy until you get a clean one and you're good to go.