eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   Understanding IPBurger (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/143458-understanding-ipburger.html)

NLS 05-10-2021 11:57 AM

Understanding IPBurger

I am confused about using IPBurger for stealth accounts on eBay/Amazon/Etsy, and need help understanding. There is no customer service phone number that I can call to talk with and get answers. And I am confused after reading the IPBurger’s web pages.

JUST RESIDENTIAL PLAN?
As I read, it is my understanding that you only need IPBurger’s “Residential Plan”, and not all the other plans (“Fresh” and “Dedicated”) to successfully run a stealth account. Is this correct?

WHICH PLAN?
There are three plans (Starter, Plus, Pro) for Residential plans. Besides the increase is traffic data per month, it appears that the “Plus” plan offers (a) up to 30 minute sticky IPs, and (b) Country, State and City-level Targeting – and the “Started” plan does not. Is this correct, or are these features including in all plans?

I have two questions about the features.

First, what is meant by the term “sticky IP”?

Second, does city-level targeting mean that the IP will come from a designated city close to where I live, or does city-level mean something else. And do I need city-level targeting? I am currently using tethered cell phone method with success right now and its IP pops out on the cellular network all over the USA with “cellular” type instead of “residential” type. So my question is “do you need city-level, or will the Starter plan be OK”?

CHANGING IP ON RESIDENTIAL PLAN
If the IP is constantly changing on IPBurger’s Residential Plan, is that a flag for eBay/Amazon/Etsy ?

MULTIPLE STEALTH ACCOUNTS
To run multiple stealth accounts, do I need a separate IPBurger account for each stealth account, or will one IPBurger account be OK with multiple eBay/Amazon/Etsy stealth accounts without the accounts getting linked? If one IPBurger account is OK for multiple stealth accounts, how to I keep track of the different IP used so not to get the accounts linked?

Thanks

SaiJin 05-10-2021 10:07 PM

Re: Understanding IPBurger

Here's your answer, just grab 1 residential IP from ipburger for account creation and maintenance.

Simple =)

Blaseblase 05-14-2021 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1153050)
Here's your answer, just grab 1 residential IP from ipburger for account creation and maintenance.

Simple =)

Would the "fresh IP" option work as well?

I do not want to spend $79/mo at the moment D:

SaiJin 05-14-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaseblase (Post 1153519)
Would the "fresh IP" option work as well?

I do not want to spend $79/mo at the moment D:

to create a new account you'll need the residential IP.

you can use it to make as many accounts you want.

Then once you have the accounts created, wait 30-60 days and you can switch to a fresh dedicated VPN for each account.

Of course you if you made more than 8 accounts, you might as well stay with the residential IP.

NLS 05-19-2021 11:17 AM

Here is a reply from IPBurger regarding my original question that started this post. While others replies have helped answer my question, this reply may help others understand as well.

-------------- IPBurger Reply ------------

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. If you want to create a new account, we recommend using Residential Proxies as they are best for creating accounts. You don't need any other plans.

2. The sticky IP, Country, State, and City or ISP are included in all plans.

3. Sticky IPs is an entity that allows you to hold an IP. If you set it to 30mins, your IP will change after 30mins automatically.

4. If you use a city-based selection, your IPs will keep changing and provide you with different IPs within the city. Although for stealth, we recommend you go with ISP selection.

5. Changing IPs every 30 minutes works the best for eBay, PayPal, Amazon, etc. Also, you don't need a particular city to be selected, you just need to select a country and then a particular ISP.

6. One IPBurger account will be okay. You just need to create multiple browser profiles for your accounts.

In addition to this, our Residential Proxies can only be used on the computer. We do not have a mobile app at this point.

SaiJin 06-08-2021 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NLS (Post 1154196)
Here is a reply from IPBurger regarding my original question that started this post. While others replies have helped answer my question, this reply may help others understand as well.

-------------- IPBurger Reply ------------

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. If you want to create a new account, we recommend using Residential Proxies as they are best for creating accounts. You don't need any other plans.

2. The sticky IP, Country, State, and City or ISP are included in all plans.

3. Sticky IPs is an entity that allows you to hold an IP. If you set it to 30mins, your IP will change after 30mins automatically.

4. If you use a city-based selection, your IPs will keep changing and provide you with different IPs within the city. Although for stealth, we recommend you go with ISP selection.

5. Changing IPs every 30 minutes works the best for eBay, PayPal, Amazon, etc. Also, you don't need a particular city to be selected, you just need to select a country and then a particular ISP.

6. One IPBurger account will be okay. You just need to create multiple browser profiles for your accounts.

In addition to this, our Residential Proxies can only be used on the computer. We do not have a mobile app at this point.

There you go. You should be set at this point then.

aaa7z5 06-13-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1153523)

Then once you have the accounts created, wait 30-60 days and you can switch to a fresh dedicated VPN for each account.

Of course you if you made more than 8 accounts, you might as well stay with the residential IP.

This is correct, also please do not skimp on the residential plan!!

If you plan on using Paypal at all, you will need to get the PREMIUM residential plan. This info is direct from IPBurger support.

Happy travels!

Michael888 09-03-2021 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1153523)

I don’t understand the last sentence. Why 8 accounts? Doesn’t residential IP change constantly?How to stay with?

rsot 09-03-2021 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael888 (Post 1168708)
I don’t understand the last sentence. Why 8 accounts? Doesn’t residential IP change constantly?How to stay with?

Keep cookies in place for each account - track IP to avoid overlap

Michael888 09-03-2021 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1168719)
Keep cookies in place for each account - track IP to avoid overlap

Yes, keep cookies for each account for sure. But is it good for stealth if residential IP changes constantly, from what I know, IP changes constantly could be a flag. Dedicated IP is better?

Or I miss something about residential IP? Actually, I don't know which residential IP plan to choose? There are Regular and PREMIUM, Starter, Plus, Pro :confused:

SaiJin 09-07-2021 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael888 (Post 1168740)
Yes, keep cookies for each account for sure. But is it good for stealth if residential IP changes constantly, from what I know, IP changes constantly could be a flag. Dedicated IP is better?

Or I miss something about residential IP? Actually, I don't know which residential IP plan to choose? There are Regular and PREMIUM, Starter, Plus, Pro :confused:

IP changes is fine.

it's the ISP that'll stay the same and consistent which is a good thing

lifecenter 10-02-2021 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1169152)
IP changes is fine.

it's the ISP that'll stay the same and consistent which is a good thing

how to say changing IP address every 30 minutes is fine??!!
if you understand that IPBurger has limited IPs in its residential pool?
Yes, I understand that they update them.

if you don't mind, just explain to me what would happen if the ip updated after 30 minutes, and that updated Ip has been used before by another suspended user in eBay. ??

please don't ignore this..
Thank you

SaiJin 10-04-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifecenter (Post 1171575)
how to say changing IP address every 30 minutes is fine??!!
if you understand that IPBurger has limited IPs in its residential pool?
Yes, I understand that they update them.

if you don't mind, just explain to me what would happen if the ip updated after 30 minutes, and that updated Ip has been used before by another suspended user in eBay. ??

please don't ignore this..
Thank you

hell even if their IP changes every 5 minutes it DOESN"T matter.

What matters is the ISP which will stay the same.

Residential IP characteristics is this and different than the VPN