IpBurger Fresh Ip HELP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 08-31-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Default IpBurger Fresh Ip HELP

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and looking for someone who'd be willing to answer my questions. I've tried contacting IPBurger but they never seem to have any answer to eBay related questions and asked me to refer to Aspkin everytime. I have a few questions that are causing me to be really confused and I do not want to risk losing my account so figured I'd ask them here.

A little background: My account is not a stealth account - it's my own eBay Canada account that I have been using for years in multiple places. Started some dropshipping on it a year ago, quit, and now starting again with a VA that I hired. The VA unfortunately is working via Teamviewer right now as I did not allow him to login into my account direclty as he's from Asia and I'm currently in Canada and I thought him logging in from another country would cause a ban due to the whole ip thing.

I came across IPBurger and the whole "fresh" ip thing and figured it would be something I can buy for my VA to use back in his country to log into my account and work normally. My question is:

1. Once he starts using that Fresh IP, does that mean I'll have to use the same Fresh IP for my account's management as well and stop using my Ebay normally at my current address? In simple words, does buying him a Fresh IP would mean I will also have to use it and give up the freedom of using my eBay normally at my house on my own ip (on multiple browsers, on my phone (data) etc.)

2. I'm assuming he's currently managing other eBay accounts too, so does that mean he has to have a separate browser for my Ebay account, clear the cookies in his browser, install the Ip burger extension, activate then log into my account and do the cookie-building and then only use MY eBay account in that browser?

3. How does the IPBurger extension work? Do we have to manually connect it when opening a browser/profile? Does that mean that if he does not log out of my eBay account and opens the browser again while the VPN is disconnected, it would lead to data leakage? Or is it automatically connected everytime that browser/profile is opened?

4. Assuming both of us start using that Fresh IP to manage my eBay account, does that mean we can be anywhere in the world as long as we have the browser where all the cookies are stored and the fresh ip is activated, we can access my eBay account?

I'm sorry if some of my questions are dumb or have obvious answers - I'm very new to all this. I've been using my Ebay account in multiple places that I moved in/out of and never had a problem with suspension but him logging into my account from another country is a whole new thing. I'd appreciate your responses. Thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Default Re: IpBurger Fresh Ip HELP

Also, if anyone is aware of any discount codes for IPBurger - please let me know.
Old 09-01-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by farazahmedsheikh View Post
Also, if anyone is aware of any discount codes for IpBurger - please let me know.
You can click on my signature below and as long as you follow the link it'll apply a 20% off forever to your order.
Old 09-01-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by farazahmedsheikh View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and looking for someone who'd be willing to answer my questions. I've tried contacting IpBurger but they never seem to have any answer to eBay related questions and asked me to refer to Aspkin everytime. I have a few questions that are causing me to be really confused and I do not want to risk losing my account so figured I'd ask them here.

A little background: My account is not a stealth account - it's my own eBay Canada account that I have been using for years in multiple places. Started some dropshipping on it a year ago, quit, and now starting again with a VA that I hired. The VA unfortunately is working via Teamviewer right now as I did not allow him to login into my account direclty as he's from Asia and I'm currently in Canada and I thought him logging in from another country would cause a ban due to the whole ip thing.

I came across IpBurger and the whole "fresh" ip thing and figured it would be something I can buy for my VA to use back in his country to log into my account and work normally. My question is:

1. Once he starts using that fresh ip, does that mean I'll have to use the same fresh ip for my account's management as well and stop using my Ebay normally at my current address? In simple words, does buying him a fresh ip would mean I will also have to use it and give up the freedom of using my eBay normally at my house on my own ip (on multiple browsers, on my phone (data) etc.)

2. I'm assuming he's currently managing other eBay accounts too, so does that mean he has to have a separate browser for my Ebay account, clear the cookies in his browser, install the Ip burger extension, activate then log into my account and do the cookie-building and then only use MY eBay account in that browser?

3. How does the IpBurger extension work? Do we have to manually connect it when opening a browser/profile? Does that mean that if he does not log out of my eBay account and opens the browser again while the VPN is disconnected, it would lead to data leakage? Or is it automatically connected everytime that browser/profile is opened?

4. Assuming both of us start using that fresh ip to manage my eBay account, does that mean we can be anywhere in the world as long as we have the browser where all the cookies are stored and the fresh ip is activated, we can access my eBay account?

I'm sorry if some of my questions are dumb or have obvious answers - I'm very new to all this. I've been using my Ebay account in multiple places that I moved in/out of and never had a problem with suspension but him logging into my account from another country is a whole new thing. I'd appreciate your responses. Thank you!

Yes, it'd be best to stick to 1 source of IP especially when you are going to hire a VA.

You can let the IP on all day or you can turn it off and on at will manually.

This also means you can take it with you on your laptop anywhere in the world and it'll mask your IP.