Need residental US IP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 06-14-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Need residental US IP

My fresh Dedicated IP from IPBurger doesn't working on paypal, when we called paypal they ask why do you use VPN to access your paypal account. Since Im from outside of US, my best option is a residental IP, I will use it once to see if I can add my bank account to paypal, that residental IPs are expensive for one use. Is there anyone there rent me an IP for one time use ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-14-2022

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Need residental US IP

Which VPN did you access your PayPal account with, if it wasn't IPBurger?
Most VPNs share IP addresses amongst the users that sign up for it, IPBurger has fresh IPs, I'm unsure why you can't connect, have you tried reaching them out for support? I've used IPBurger for years for PayPal stealths and never had an issue.

What about your phone number, if you're using a US PayPal, how did you get in contact (which phone provider) - was it Google Voice?
Old 06-14-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirdude View Post
Which VPN did you access your PayPal account with, if it wasn't IPBurger?
Most VPNs share IP addresses amongst the users that sign up for it, IPBurger has fresh IPs, I'm unsure why you can't connect, have you tried reaching them out for support? I've used IPBurger for years for PayPal stealths and never had an issue.

What about your phone number, if you're using a US PayPal, how did you get in contact (which phone provider) - was it Google Voice?
Most of the answers already available in my post. I use IP Burger dedicated Fresh IP, I get a calling service from this forum, as I said before we called and they ask that question about VPN. Now I should try via residental IP , if I can't success to add bank account, I should call again that's mean I have to pay someone again.
I think he used a real phone number.
Old 06-17-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,546 Times in 2,199 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay_tr View Post
My fresh Dedicated IP from IPBurger doesn't working on paypal, when we called paypal they ask why do you use VPN to access your paypal account. Since Im from outside of US, my best option is a residental IP, I will use it once to see if I can add my bank account to paypal, that residental IPs are expensive for one use. Is there anyone there rent me an IP for one time use ?
Because amazon is how I make a living I don't cut corners and I only use ipburger Residential IP.

Never had any issues.

But also make sure all your accounts are created correctly.
Old 06-20-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Because amazon is how I make a living I don't cut corners and I only use ipburger Residential IP.

Never had any issues.

But also make sure all your accounts are created correctly.
Sure if need it more than one time I wouldn't hesitate to pay for it.
Old 06-22-2022
Super Moderator

Quote:
That one time you use a crap service is enough to get you suspended...
Old 06-22-2022

Longevity: 81%
Send a message via Skype™ to Christopher

Quote:
Lose the attitude and listen to us experts boy
Old 06-25-2022
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
Lose the attitude and listen to us experts boy
We can only tell them what works for us and at times share how strongly we feel. The rest is up to them... sometimes people have to fall really hard to want to make a change.
Old 06-26-2022
Threadstarter  

You guys really make false assumptions without try to understand what I said. I don't think being a moderator in a forum give a right to talk with people that way.

My account already limited and I couldn't add a bank account to withdraw my money. As I said in my first message, paypal ask why I use a VPN on the phone (it is IP Burger Fresh IP) I don't even know if using a residental IP will resolve the problem, just have to try, otherwise I have to pay someone again to call paypal.

My question end of the first message was very clear:
'' Is there anyone there rent me an IP for one time use ? '' I don't even talk about using another service or something. IP Burger residental plans shareable with sub users, I think maybe someone would rent me an IP for one use or a month as a sub-user.

According to falling hard, I should say I never banned on paypal with my real ID, they left my country and I had to use a stealth account. My real account still strong and if they return to my country someday, I can use that account without problem.
Old 06-26-2022
Super Moderator

Quote:
You guys really make false assumptions without try to understand what I said. I don't think being a moderator in a forum give a right to talk with people that way.

My account already limited and I couldn't add a bank account to withdraw my money. As I said in my first message, paypal ask why I use a VPN on the phone (it is IP Burger Fresh IP) I don't even know if using a residental IP will resolve the problem, just have to try, otherwise I have to pay someone again to call paypal.

My question end of the first message was very clear:
'' Is there anyone there rent me an IP for one time use ? '' I don't even talk about using another service or something. IP Burger residental plans shareable with sub users, I think maybe someone would rent me an IP for one use or a month as a sub-user.

According to falling hard, I should say I never banned on paypal with my real ID, they left my country and I had to use a stealth account. My real account still strong and if they return to my country someday, I can use that account without problem.

You are right, moderator or not we need to be civil, however you were assuming I was talking down on you when I wasn't. And I'll chalk that up to English not being your first language which is understandable.

However based on EVERYTHING you said, you made it sound like you're cutting corners and that's when I shared how strongly I felt that you shouldn't.

Next time be a lot more detailed and clearer with your problems so we can help you better.
Old 07-03-2022
Threadstarter  

I bought residental IP and it isn't resolve my problem. Thread can be locked.