eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   Ok so i know proxies&vpn's dont work , how about dedicated hosting? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/24803-ok-so-i-know-proxies-vpns-dont-work-how-about-dedicated-hosting.html)

mafiaboy 11-12-2010 06:38 PM

Ok so i know proxies&vpn's dont work , how about dedicated hosting?

Hey everyone,

just to let you know im a very happy buyer of the ebay stealth book and i'd like to thank everyone who contributes to this forum as it's helping thousands of people.

Now with that being said. I know vpn's and proxies are bad , but what about dedicated hosting? Your basically renting the whole machine , but are you also assigned a unique ip, or is it that you are renting the COMPUTER only which is shared on the same internet as the others?

I know i could just simply get a new router or switch mac adresses , but I want my ip to show up as being in singapore and not canada ( the country im in).

If this is not the case , are there VERYa reliable elite proxy services I can use? Even if i have to pay 300 bucks a month I really don't mind.

jeffweico 11-12-2010 07:03 PM

A dedicated server will PROBABLY work. So will a VPS. Most of them come with their own STATIC IP address.

HOWEVER: Do not think this is the be all and end all for stealth - it is not. Some people will swear by these, but I have lost a couple of accounts after setting uip on a VPS. I am currently testing this method, but I do not have complete results yet.

Having said that, I do have a few suggestions, if you go this route...

Unless you understand Linux, go with Windows.

Avoid cheap VPS providers. They are overused. For Windows, anything less than $20 per month is suspect. $40 - $50 is a better range to think of.

There are services that are dirt cheap called RDP or Remote Desktops. While nearly all VPS's use a WINDOWS PROGRAM called RDP, if the service provider does not use the term VPS, it is NOT A TRUE VPS. The "remote desktops" do not work.

Make sure that their data center is in a location similar to your proposed stealth identity. Most services have something like "About Us" or "Our Network". That is where you will find where there IP's resolve to. The location should match the address you are using for stealth. If you IP says OHIO, but the addtress you use says WASHINGTON, there will be a problem.

Keep in mind that the forum does NOT endorse the use of these. Not enough testing has been done yet. So none of this is guaranteed to work.

mafiaboy 11-12-2010 07:29 PM

thank you for a quick response. I will buy a few VPS's and report back in a week or so.

sun_apollo 11-25-2011 12:02 PM

Hello, any guys could suggest good vps? I need my IP show it is in Canada. Thanks very much!

rsot 11-25-2011 12:34 PM

Google search has not revealed anything? Maybe other folx will post later - I have no experience.

GreenBean 11-25-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sun_apollo (Post 290013)
Hello, any guys could suggest good vps? I need my IP show it is in Canada. Thanks very much!

No-one will reply with what they use. Soon as a service gets publicity, it becomes ineffective.

As for 'good' & VPS together, not really. :pop2:

Not that they do not exist but... :D

durdajan 11-25-2011 07:16 PM

from an IP address you can elicit some additional info, such as the IP range owner or its physical address and your host name. when you use VPS/VPN this info may look like this 'Some VPS computing ltd' or smth like this. In this case what you use would be pretty clear if looked into by a human. do they care about such things, if anyone knows please?