eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   Most efficient way to manage a few stealth accounts from a desktop? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/33314-most-efficient-way-manage-few-stealth-accounts-desktop.html)

mercurial333 06-28-2011 10:11 PM

Most efficient way to manage a few stealth accounts from a desktop?

I just got the stealth guide and I read the portion about IP Changes. I'm using a desktop computer.

My question is what is the most efficient way to swap between Windows User Accounts and have a new/different IP each time.

I'm currently with Comcast, and I believe I have a dynamic IP. My Comcast modem is also connected to a Wireless Router, but I could go without, as in not using the wireless router when managing my Ebay accounts.

KingRay 06-28-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercurial333 (Post 244588)
I just got the stealth guide and I read the portion about IP Changes. I'm using a desktop computer.

My question is what is the most efficient way to swap between Windows User Accounts and have a new/different IP each time.

I'm currently with Comcast, and I believe I have a dynamic IP. My Comcast modem is also connected to a Wireless Router, but I could go without, as in not using the wireless router when managing my Ebay accounts.

I use AT&T and when I change between accounts I just unplug my modem to reset. I get a new one each time.

Then I use a log sheet in a notebook to keep track of everything. some use MSXcel

mercurial333 06-28-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRay (Post 244592)
I use AT&T and when I change between accounts I just unplug my modem to reset. I get a new one each time.

Then I use a log sheet in a notebook to keep track of everything. some use MSXcel

Yes I read that in the guide. What bothers me is that you can get the same IP multiple times, which makes you have to keep track of all your IP sessions.

Anything else that would guarantee you a new IP each time, or maybe I should try the Multiple Wireless Route strategy. That sounds relatively doable:

Having 5 Wireless Routers plugged in the outlet, and when switching between accounts, just plug the Ethernet Cable from the Comcast Modem to one of the Wireless Routers. Is this how it would work?

unkown5454 06-28-2011 10:42 PM

^^^ Same procedure should work for dynamic Comcast IPs. It used to for me.

Second option is dial-up, a cellphone with mobile hotspot capabilities, or a USB dongle/MiFi box from a cell provider. All talked about thoroughly in the forum already.

mercurial333 06-28-2011 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 244594)
^^^ Same procedure should work for dynamic Comcast IPs. It used to for me.

Second option is dial-up, a cellphone with mobile hotspot capabilities, or a USB dongle/MiFi box from a cell provider. All talked about thoroughly in the forum already.

Which option do you mean?

unkown5454 06-29-2011 02:21 AM

All of the ones I mentioned are used by dozens of members on here and there are many detailed topics already started on all of them.

KingRay 06-30-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercurial333 (Post 244593)
Yes I read that in the guide. What bothers me is that you can get the same IP multiple times, which makes you have to keep track of all your IP sessions.

Anything else that would guarantee you a new IP each time, or maybe I should try the Multiple Wireless Route strategy. That sounds relatively doable:

Having 5 Wireless Routers plugged in the outlet, and when switching between accounts, just plug the Ethernet Cable from the Comcast Modem to one of the Wireless Routers. Is this how it would work?

Ive gotten a few pages reported and thusfar no matching IP's