IP issue with different countries' paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 07-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default IP issue with different countries' paypal

I operate several accounts which are fully verified. The owners of the PayPal accounts are the companies which are registered in different countries (UK, USA, Cyprus etc).

My question is:

1)Will it be dangerous in terms of account limitation if I enter all these accounts from the same IP ? So actually, what will PayPal do if it see that I am entering 5-10 different accounts from the same IP ? Is it dangerous ? Right now I am entering all these accounts from the same IP and had never experienced any problems yet. However I am a little bit worry about this issue. So please advice.

2)Just imagine that 1 account from this list was limited and I still entering other accounts from the same IP. Could this be dangerous as well ?

Many thanks in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-10-2011

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via MSN to jesseinkaron

Oh my ... I think your f#ked!
Old 07-10-2011

Longevity: 75%

Why are you putting a good set up at risk like this?

Old 07-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseinkaron View Post
Oh my ... I think your f#ked!
What do you mean ? Please explain. Thanks
Old 07-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post
Why are you putting a good set up at risk like this?

What you advice to do ? Use TOR to enter these accounts from the different IP's all the time ? Will not it be very dangerous for me to enter the same PayPal account from the different IP's all the time ? Could you advice some good method please ? Thanks
Old 07-10-2011

You need different user accounts for each business account, you need different IPs - if they are different countries possibly different dial up accounts but most of all you need a copy of the stealth guide

Old 07-10-2011
Threadstarter  

GrannyT thanks, for your help(BTW I bought a ebook), however maybe my explanation of the issue wasn't enough clear, so it will be much appreciated if you could explain me more about this issue..

I do have several verified PayPal accounts in different countries.

Let's assume:

1 Personal account in UK.
1 Business account in Cyprus.
1 Business account in USA.

All accounts are registered for different individual and different companies. Let's assume

1 Personal account in UK - James Smith - UK bank accounts
1 Business account in Cyprus - An Clark (EUROMEDIA INC.) - Cyprus bank account
1 Business account in USA - Antony B. (COCACOLA CORP.) - USA bank account.

So they are not stealth accounts. The thing is that due to my business I should enter these accounts daily for several times each. However, I don't change my IP, and had never done it before.

So could these accounts be limited because of this ?

Thanks in advance
Old 07-10-2011

My first reaction is that they would definitely get limited but if you are doing it every day and not getting that then I guess I'm on a learning curve,

Let me ask - is Ebay involved at all?
Old 07-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post
My first reaction is that they would definitely get limited but if you are doing it every day and not getting that then I guess I'm on a learning curve,

Let me ask - is Ebay involved at all?
Yes. Let me explain the reason why I asked about IP. For the last 1.5-2 years everything was ok. I had 1 ebay account and it was linked with 1 PayPal account. Few days ago this PayPal account (which is linked with ebay) was limited and they told me there is no way to restore it again. At this time I had some unpayed items at ebay and I decided to pay for them from another PayPal account (what a fool). So as a consequence my second PayPal account became limited as well. I received message like: You account is limited because it is linked with another account that have limitations. As soon as I received this limitation I understood where I was wrong. Of course I called them today and explained the situation, told them, like, I paid for my friends items at ebay but he had a limited account, that's why my account became limited as well. They told me my case will be reviewed. When I asked them do I have any chances they told me "Yes, sure we will restore it within 72 hours". After reading this forum I think that my account will remain limited 99%. What do you think ? Do I still have any chances ?
Nevertheless, after these 2 limitations I still have several verified not stealt accounts and I wonder what I should do know to protect them from the limitations. I can's catch the idea from what IP I should enter these accounts, what is the best option do you think:
a) 1 IP for each PayPal account, no matter from what country
b) 1 IP for each PayPal account, IP should be the same as PayPal account's country
c) each time from different IP (maybe I should use TOR for this option?).

One more time thanks for your help.

Last edited by ceobot; 07-10-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 07-10-2011

You most definitely have to split these accounts up.

I don't know what TOR is. The problem with operating from other countries is that they know where the IPs are. Personally I favour dial up accounts but I know other stealthers use spoofing solutions. That is outside my area of expertise I'm afraid but I do know it is fraught with risk

Hope you get your account back
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
ceobot (07-10-2011)
Old 07-10-2011

Longevity: 79%

Hi Ceobot, the first thing is do not access all your accounts with the same ip as they will get linked, next change your internet provider to AOL, every time you disconnect from the internet you get a new ip address, next buy eBay Stealth & Amazon Stealth and follow instructions to create accounts, the main thing for you is a different operating/user account for each ebay account you have.

Old 07-10-2011

I agree with that except for the AOL bit - how they are still in business I will never know
Old 07-11-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

What I don't follow is that you are using the same IP for pa yp als in different countries? What country is your IP first of all....and are all your accounts registered to addresses in the same country?
Old 07-12-2011

if all of your account in a good condition that will be fine.If one of linking account has problems,others will dead.Good luck to you.