Strongvpn vs HMA(hidemyass) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 07-11-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Send a message via Yahoo to Ultimate
Default Strongvpn vs HMA(hidemyass)

Now I use strongvpn and I am very happy, but for multiple accounts is pretty expensive. I see HMA offer and it is much more cheaper with unlimited server changes ( strongvpn these are limited).

What is real situation with HMA?

On our forum You can find totally different information-HMA is in recommended service list even from some account sellers, but in the same time, in some other topics is info what it is very bad for eBay/Payapl and will get suspension.

Any real users of HMA here pls?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-11-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Hide My *ss = Lose My Accounts
Old 07-11-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Hide My *ss = Lose My Accounts
Really? But why?
Old 07-11-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

For a user that tried to assure me you were only in Latvia for a short time, you really dont need to use VPN. But then of course, you are going to be there for a longer time. Funny that

You asked for an opinion. I gave you mine. Here's some more for you:

users of VPN expose their accounts to closer checking by paypal/ebay.
My 'test' accounts that I made using certain services were all subjected to various & different limits with ebay. The accounts were clones. All info was the same format. 6 test accounts got 'checked'. 4 passed the initial checks. 2 were outright limited. Generic limitation message from ebay. VPN was the only reason. Of the 4 that passed round 1, only 1 is still going. I got the linked to a another account. My associates who made accounts to test VPN viability reported similar findings.
I have said it B4, and I will say it again. users who speak of a known vpn are inviting trouble. That is my opinion.

Now, B4 you come back moaning, when vpn's were first mentioned on this forum, a LOT of testing was done. It appeared they MIGHT be a solution. However given the high number of people who took the chance to use a cheap, widely public company, their usage backfired.
I make a point to check, on a daily basis almost, reports on vpn. Since the forum wants to beat ebay, that info has to be known and used to our advantage.
biggunn (07-19-2011), Elfquest (03-31-2013), mrzoo (02-10-2014), UnderBites08 (08-21-2011)
Old 07-11-2011
Threadstarter  

About my location..actually is not funny... I am some difficulties with my health and I am force to be for more time there.... otherwise please welcome to my London recording studio at NW9 in autumn....

Quote:

For a user that tried to assure me you were only in Latvia for a short time, you really dont need to use vpn. But then of course, you are going to be there for a longer time. Funny that

users of vpn expose their accounts to closer checking by paypal/ebay.
My 'test' accounts that I made using certain services were all subjected to various & different limits with ebay. The accounts were clones. All info was the same format. 6 test accounts got 'checked'. 4 passed the initial checks. 2 were outright limited. Generic limitation message from ebay. vpn was the only reason. Of the 4 that passed round 1, only 1 is still going. I got the linked to a another account. My associates who made accounts to test vpn viability reported similar findings.
I have said it B4, and I will say it again. users who speak of a known vpn are inviting trouble. That is my opinion.

Now, B4 you come back moaning, when vpn's were first mentioned on this forum, a LOT of testing was done. It appeared they MIGHT be a solution. However given the high number of people who took the chance to use a cheap, widely public company, their usage backfired.
I make a point to check, on a daily basis almost, reports on vpn. Since the forum wants to beat ebay, that info has to be known and used to our advantage.
Old 07-11-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

Hide My Blank = They save all of your information
Old 08-18-2011

Longevity: 76%

its working for me right now. time will tell.
Old 08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate View Post
About my location..actually is not funny... I am some difficulties with my health and I am force to be for more time there.... otherwise please welcome to my London recording studio at NW9 in autumn....
My mates house is in NW9 I am there all the time! Hope you get well soon.
Old 08-21-2011

hide my ass will get you limited....period
Old 08-21-2011

Quote:

For a user that tried to assure me you were only in Latvia for a short time, you really dont need to use vpn. But then of course, you are going to be there for a longer time. Funny that

My 'test' accounts that I made using certain services were all subjected to various & different limits with ebay. The accounts were clones. All info was the same format. 6 test accounts got 'checked'. 4 passed the initial checks. 2 were outright limited. Generic limitation message from ebay. vpn was the only reason. Of the 4 that passed round 1, only 1 is still going. I got the linked to a another account. My associates who made accounts to test vpn viability reported similar findings.

yeah im struggling using hma vpn service ebay let me sell pay pal limited me on 2 accounts....Only conclusion is VPN. Im going to use dial up. I have a mac book pro so i have to use the usb connecter. Any suggestions when going the dial up route ?
Old 08-21-2011

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderBites08 View Post
yeah im struggling using hma vpn service ebay let me sell pay pal limited me on 2 accounts....Only conclusion is VPN. Im going to use dial up. I have a mac book pro so i have to use the usb connecter. Any suggestions when going the dial up route ?
What type of limation did you get from paypal?
Old 08-21-2011

The confirm address and change password add bank. thats why makes me believe its the VPN. Im using one a servers within 25 miles of the address's linked to the accounts. Im trying to go the only have a few verified pay pals and use all un verified to sell and spread out.
Old 08-21-2011

Longevity: 84%

Not saying it wasn't the vpn but it could have also been your address or phone # if they were both ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Old 08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbluntz View Post
Not saying it wasn't the vpn but it could have also been your address or phone # if they were both ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
I used a company address in a big city and used google voice ? I sold a video game i had laying around about 26 hrs after i made the account. Ebay account is still good. Pay Pal is limited.
Old 02-02-2014

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Strongvpn vs HMA(hidemyass)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post

Thanks solid advice
Old 02-10-2014

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Strongvpn vs HMA(hidemyass)

has any one tried hotspot shield? or Zen mate???