eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   Questions regarding USA IPs (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/61437-questions-regarding-usa-ips.html)

mkc 06-24-2013 07:33 AM

Questions regarding USA IPs

Hi..
eBay suspended me and realized I will not be able to sell ever.
Got eBay stealth but I am not computer guru at all, some lingo and things u all understand may not be my case.
I am a school teacher and mom. Trying to make extra income.

So, I got new iPad to skip the first few pages on stealth book....However, I was trying to follow the step....page7 adobe flash player manager can not proceed due to no flash player for iPad... What should I do? I figured that ccleaner doesn't work on ipad so got Icleaner app. those things are NOT mentioned in the book.......Can I even use iPad? I am hoping I can get to page 49 soon but at this rate it maybe a year from now....
Please.....someone help....
Thank you

MM78 06-24-2013 09:00 AM

Ipad is a great tool for Stealth but you should focus on using a PC Laptop or PC Desktop for reading the ebook and for Stealthing also.

rsot 06-24-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 461507)
Ipad is a great tool for Stealth but you should focus on using a PC Laptop or PC Desktop for reading the ebook and for Stealthing also.

Agree - much easier for beginning with stealth - first learn the basics

bigboddie 06-24-2013 01:32 PM

Ebay does too track mac addresses, I got them to admit as much during my last suspension. By all means spoof your mac, use vpn or vps and exif software also. Funny thing is after a few months I've been able to attach new accounts to my original payal with same ip same everything actually no stealth what so ever. They leave me alone unless I rack up a few negs/low dsrs/cases (usually from competitors trying undermine the competition or the occasional scammer looking for a free item.).

Almost anybody suspended indefinitly came come back after six months or so without stealth and not be banned unless they have the above mentioned issues again.

Stealth works for a instant or quick relaunch ofcourse.

rsot 06-24-2013 02:06 PM

I have not had this experience with mac tracking so seems questionable. How did you get them to "admit" this - verbal or in writing?

MM78 06-24-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboddie (Post 461591)
Ebay does too track mac addresses, I got them to admit as much during my last suspension.

1st.
The only way any website can track your MAC is by some how installing a java applet or other software that would allow them to track your MAC Address.

2nd.
No Ebay/PP Rep will tell you the truth on how they track any of our activities on the site..not unless you:
A. Threatened their lives
B. Slipped them some Truth Serem
C. You know someone on the inside

Quote:

By all means spoof your mac, use vpn or vps and exif software also.
By all means...DO NOT spoof your MAC, Do not use VPN, VPN's unless you know what your doing and use a company that you know for sure their IP range has not already been blocked. YES do use exif software.

Quote:

Stealth works for a instant or quick relaunch ofcourse.
Stealth works for Long-Term as well...it's the lazy people who get short-term relief.

JamesNorth101 06-24-2013 02:57 PM

I have had some stealth accounts for a very long time, and I believe Sandy D has had them for an exceptionally long time, so its not accurate to say they work for instants or quick relaunches. Quite the opposite. If you want a stealth account to last it is a slow and careful process taking months

MM78 06-24-2013 03:08 PM

I still have my Original Stealth Accounts I made right after joining the Forum...That was 2010, and their still going strong!

rsot 06-25-2013 12:09 PM

Experiences of many users do show that stealth works when properly applied