eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   iphone ip address-question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/61976-iphone-ip-address-question.html)

JANE1002 07-11-2013 07:34 AM

iphone ip address-question
 
I noticed that iphone ip address changed every time by using 3g data. does that mean ebay can not track it as I used iphone to log in to old suspended account before.

please help!

P.S: I have a router which was used for old suspended account 2years ago, if I used it again, does it keep the old IP address or the router will catch a new ip address?

many thanks

rsot 07-12-2013 12:21 PM

Did you use the ebay app on the iphone? If you haven't, good - if you have, that's a big issue - first question to answer.

2. Router is fine as long as IP is different - go to ipburger.com to check.

All the best

GreenBean 07-12-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JANE1002 (Post 466593)
I noticed that iphone ip address changed every time by using 3g data. does that mean ebay can not track it as I used iphone to log in to old suspended account before.

If you have the ebay appl downloaded, you maky be linked. Have you?


Quote:

P.S: I have a router which was used for old suspended account 2years ago, if I used it again, does it keep the old IP address or the router will catch a new ip address?

many thanks
Are you aware of your IP changing in the past two years? If no change, then the IP is the same.

Run IP Burger - Track Your IP Address! to check your IP.

I would suggest considering fresh IPs if you intend using stealth.

Also give the replies to the questions about the iphone. They are needed.

:typing:

JANE1002 07-13-2013 09:18 AM

no I did not use ebay apps on my iphone. so i can use it for my new account then.

regarding my old router, since it has been a long time i did not use it, so do not know if its ip address changed.

will router's ip address change if I did not use it for more than 2years?

many thanks for reply.

rsot 07-15-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JANE1002 (Post 467063)
no I did not use ebay apps on my iphone. so i can use it for my new account then.

regarding my old router, since it has been a long time i did not use it, so do not know if its ip address changed.

will router's ip address change if I did not use it for more than 2years?

many thanks for reply.

The modem gives you the IP not the router. Power down the modem and then wait 1-3 min, turn it back on and see if IP is different

JamesNorth101 07-15-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JANE1002 (Post 467063)
no I did not use ebay apps on my iphone. so i can use it for my new account then.

regarding my old router, since it has been a long time i did not use it, so do not know if its ip address changed.

will router's ip address change if I did not use it for more than 2years?

many thanks for reply.

Who supplies your internet?

JANE1002 07-16-2013 01:48 PM

It is virgin media. Yes the IP did change if I connected with my old router instead of virgin media superhub directly. I just wanted to know if the router was not been used for a long time, will it catch a new ip or same one as two years ago, same Internet provider.

Many thanks

GoteBay 07-16-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JANE1002 (Post 467975)
It is virgin media. Yes the IP did change if I connected with my old router instead of virgin media superhub directly. I just wanted to know if the router was not been used for a long time, will it catch a new ip or same one as two years ago, same Internet provider.

Many thanks

Will most likely get a new IP as long as the old IP is already in use. With the dynamic connections, when the lease expire, the IP address will be put back into reusable pool. Try and let us know.

JamesNorth101 07-16-2013 03:43 PM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58