eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   Help me figure the most efficient way to operate in different situations (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/80792-help-me-figure-most-efficient-way-operate-different-situations.html)

Klemantina 12-16-2014 07:35 PM

Help me figure the most efficient way to operate in different situations

I need an expert advice on how to operate my business in different situations.

a) I started with User accounts, now im more into portable browsers but i'm not sure how the cookies works so i'm always afraid that hey will somehow mix. Can I be 100% safe using 5 different versions of portable chrome and portable firefox etc..? can i be online at all of them in the same time?

b) When I'm on vacation I should buy 1 vps with the ip address of the account address right? that's the best option? if i got 10+ active accounts should i purchase some kind of cloud,vmware service? any better alternatives?

c) If something happens to my laptop and i'm starting all from a new one, will it be too suspicious that suddenly 10+ accounts doesn't have their cookies anymore? can i get linked by that?

Thanks for anyone who tries to help.

slokor 12-16-2014 09:19 PM

Re: Help me figure the most efficient way to operate in different situations

Ill answer b and c (no experience with mobile browsers so cant answer that one)
B. Don't bother with a VPS. Get Teamviewer instead. Allows you to use your home computer anywhere in the world - this of course assumes you have 2 computers to work with. Im actually on vacation at the moment and am typing this from my home computer.
C. It wont cause a link cause all the accounts are separate anyway. But I prefer just keeping a backup harddrive. I clone my harddrive every week on Sunday. Just routine.Better safe than sorry.

john007 12-16-2014 09:22 PM

On vacation and you're still here answering questions, lol enjoy your vacation!

Klemantina 12-16-2014 09:44 PM

Thanks slokor, its really nice to see people helping others even while on vacation.

B. The problem is, I can't use the same dongle outside of the country and my new dongle will show a new ip address outside of Melbourne. I can't log with Thailand dongle to an Aussie account or i'm getting something wrong?

C. Your sure it won't cause a link but you still backing up just in case, so your not 100% sure? I'm also backing up all my information at least once a week but im using a simple usb which im afraid can die any day so im thinking about finding some kind of a cloud storage.

sax4 12-17-2014 04:16 PM

Teamviewer sounds dodgy, what happens if your computer freezes or is power cut?

Klemantina 12-17-2014 05:15 PM

I just tested teamviewer and its nice if u have someone that can turn on and off in case of an issue. but it doesn't solve the problem of ip address if im leaving the country to Thailand i need to log into my accounts with AU ip address but i can't use my dongle so how do i solve this issue without paying for 10+ vpn/vps?

elmo 12-17-2014 05:27 PM

dedicated VPN + VMware solves all your needs

Klemantina 12-17-2014 05:44 PM

VMware costs like 200$+ per month? +10 vpn's its like another 200$ a month, is there a cheaper solution for travelers?

trosky 12-17-2014 05:47 PM

You can get Vmware workstation for free, so only cost would be for the dedicated VPN IPs

Klemantina 12-17-2014 05:54 PM

If anyone have a cheap reliable provider of VPN with AU/Israel ip, please pm me.

The main difference between vmware and teamviewer is that with vmware i upload all my info online and that way i can access my pc from any device anytime? is it safe enough? how long ur using it?

RLZ44 12-19-2014 11:19 AM

VirtualBox is a totally free and open source alternative to VMware that you may want to try.

yankee 12-19-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klemantina (Post 621216)
If anyone have a cheap reliable provider of VPN with AU/Israel ip, please pm me.

The main difference between vmware and teamviewer is that with vmware i upload all my info online and that way i can access my pc from any device anytime? is it safe enough? how long ur using it?

VMware is literally a virtual computer. Very easy to use especially with a VPN. It is a bit more tricky now that you have to use windows 7 or newer, but still easy once you figure out how to load windows.
Not sure about your locations but maybe contact 123 for some assistance on this.

Team Viewer is excellent BUT power offs, freezes, etc... are all issues. I use it for VA staff, but for an exact example, my home office blew two GFI breakers and no power to the office spaces, therefore PC were off.. I had to have someone go over there, figure out the problem and then turn everything on while I was unavailable.

Klemantina 12-19-2014 08:34 PM

Virtual computer sounds awesome but before I try it I have couple of questions.
Do I need to pay for using like 20GB+2GB each month? If yes, how much?
Its fast enough? Its always available or the service shuts down sometimes? Is it safe enough from hackers?

GreenBean 12-19-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 621177)
Teamviewer sounds dodgy, what happens if your computer freezes or is power cut?

You have a MASSIVE chance of your accounts going down.

Happened to x2 associates.

Lost connections and had major complications.

One of the reasons I rarely advocate its use.

Klemantina 12-20-2014 01:01 AM

As long as i have someone that i can trust close to the laptop anytime while im on vacation is it safe? or the problem is about some ip, activity link?

GreenBean 12-20-2014 01:53 AM

The point is that you can never guarantee another person will be at your disposal.

You look for other options.

Klemantina 12-20-2014 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klemantina (Post 622027)
Virtual computer sounds awesome but before I try it I have couple of questions.
Do I need to pay for using like 20GB+2GB each month? If yes, how much?
Its fast enough? Its always available or the service shuts down sometimes? Is it safe enough from hackers?

I'm always looking for better options.. can someone answer the questions about vmware?
In the worst case i'll just leave the laptop with my family and hope it will stay alive for a couple of month.