How does 24VC work? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 12-03-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default How does 24VC work?

Hey, so Im really interested in 24vc to accommodate the next batch of accounts I am going to make. MY only question is how exactly does this work?

Lets say I buy a US VPN for the $20, does it automatically change my IP? Im just confused with how the system works. So lets say I buy 10 US VPNs, how do I make sure none of these get mixed up since they are being purchased from the same computer.

BTW I have no experience with VPNs.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: How does 24VC work?

They have some very detailed tutorials on their site. You will have to set up a connection to each VPN you subscribe to. You connect to the VPN just like you were connecting do a dial-up connection. Since you have to manually log into each VPN, you have total control over your IP.
Old 12-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chricket View Post
Hey, so Im really interested in 24vc to accommodate the next batch of accounts I am going to make. MY only question is how exactly does this work?
A VPN uses Software specially designed for their purpose. The most basic way to explain is the following: Your Computer + Software provided to you connects to a Server somewhere near the location you selected, it then provides you with a different IP address to match that specific location.

Quote:
Lets say I buy a US VPN for the $20, does it automatically change my IP?
Depends on the VPN provider or what type of service you purchase. Some VPN providers such as 24vc can provide you a "Static" IP that never changes when you login into the account.

Quote:
Im just confused with how the system works. So lets say I buy 10 US VPNs, how do I make sure none of these get mixed up since they are being purchased from the same computer.
As I mentioned above, you will be given a special software, so if you buy 10 VPN accounts....you will get 10 different Login/Passwords, so it's up to you to make sure you are logging into the correct account.
Old 12-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chricket View Post

Lets say I buy a US VPN for the $20, does it automatically change my IP? Im just confused with how the system works. So lets say I buy 10 US VPNs, how do I make sure none of these get mixed up since they are being purchased from the same computer.

BTW I have no experience with VPNs.
These are the questions you direct to the person offering the service here.

Here is a link to his profile

eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums - View Profile: 123

Contact him for that extra help to aid your choice.