Alternate to vc24.com - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 05-14-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Send a message via Skype™ to anonymous28
Smile Alternate to vc24.com

Did anybody know an good alternative to vc24.com ?

Dedicated and Fresh IP is a must-have

Last edited by anonymous28; 05-14-2016 at 10:59 AM. Reason: wrong word
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Alternate to vc24.com

Similar question already posted....please stick to that post.
Old 05-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

VPN providers determine their pricing scale by evaluating the competition, just like any other industry.

With that being said any VPN provider you find that truly provides a "dedicated VPN" will have prices similar to 24vc.

What do you have against 24vc?
Old 05-14-2016

Longevity: 55%

There is NO alternative to 24VC that provides the same dedicated VPN service, they are the only service of that type recognised by Aspkin on this forum and allowed to advertise on here. They are much used by this forums members many of whom would not look anywhere else for a VPN service. It is no good paying less and thinking you are saving a few pounds or Deutschmarks in op's case, no one including the Torguard site can truly declare that they provide the same level of security in their VPN's that 24VC does.
Old 05-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
There is NO alternative to 24VC that provides the same dedicated VPN service, they are the only service of that type recognised by Aspkin on this forum and allowed to advertise on here. They are much used by this forums members many of whom would not look anywhere else for a VPN service. It is no good paying less and thinking you are saving a few pounds or Deutschmarks in op's case, no one including the Torguard site can truly declare that they provide the same level of security in their VPN's that 24VC does.
That's blatantly false. There are many other dedicated VPN providers. I know of one used by one of the account creators in the marketplace.

24vc has the endorsement of this forum but by no means does that mean it's the only option
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Nassr (06-03-2016), yankee (05-14-2016)
Old 05-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Lots of good options out there. Not a ton of them offering Dedicated IP but you can certainly make those arrangements.

Fresh IP is something else altogether and can be a lot harder to find. Not going to find many if any cheaper than 24vc for dedicated and fresh IPs
Old 05-14-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%

24vc is the safest to recommend because of "Fresh IP". I don't recommend what I currently use because it is bound to get overused and abused if I made it public.
The Following User Says Thank You to empirestate For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (05-14-2016)
Old 05-14-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
That's blatantly false. There are many other dedicated VPN providers. I know of one used by one of the account creators in the marketplace.

24vc has the endorsement of this forum but by no means does that mean it's the only option
NO, it was isn't blatantly false phazOrz!, it's pretty accurate actually, there are many other VPN providers yes, but too many off them don't offer dedicated VPN's meaning that the buyers of them end up on forums just like this one, if not this exact one, wondering why their accounts ended up permanently limited.
Just because you know of a VPN used by one of the account sellers on here does not mean that there are lots of great VPN services out there being sold at cheap prices. Sorry, it just doesn't work like that!
Old 05-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
NO, it was isn't blatantly false phazOrz!, it's pretty accurate actually, there are many other VPN providers yes, but too many off them don't offer dedicated VPN's meaning that the buyers of them end up on forums just like this one, if not this exact one, wondering why their accounts ended up permanently limited.
Just because you know of a VPN used by one of the account sellers on here does not mean that there are lots of great VPN services out there being sold at cheap prices. Sorry, it just doesn't work like that!
No, it is blatantly false. You said 24vc was the only good service.

24vc is one on dozens of good VPN providers if not hundreds. I use 4 different dedicated VPN providers in the UK for example that are dedicated.

24vc is great by all means, but not the only service that is excellent by any means.

Also, the last time I looked, we had another VPN provider advertising on this forum in the marketplace also. Maybe that has changed but 123 was not the only one the last time I looked.
Old 05-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous28 View Post
Did anybody know an good alternative to vc24.com ?

Dedicated and Fresh IP is a must-have
What exactly are you wanting to do?

What country needs internet access?

Old 05-14-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

IMO I think 24vc is just like any other VPN provider, except they cater primarily to stealth users. That means when another stealth user comes along, they can be sure they dont get given a previous stealth users IP, which in essence makes it safe for use, and a win/win situation for both 24vc and their customers.

With other VPN providers, especially the top 10 that appear on google search results, you wont really come across the term 'fresh ip', infact they tend to dish out the VPN with dynamic IPs (usually) and every tom dick and harry from the stealth community over the last decade has probably used and abused all of these IPs. So in essence, these are compromised, making 24vc the preferable option, unless ofcourse you want to dedicate time to find a VPN not so popular (which also works).

So basically I think thats the main reason why most people turn to 24vc. I use them myself, but I use other methods as well, normal internet, tethering, dongle, etc., I like to vary it up as much as possible. The options are pretty vast.

If you want a VPN though, but not 24vc, look for one which is off the radar, literally hasnt made it on to google yet, and ensure it offers static/Dedicated IP. That way you can feel safe. Keep in mind, ebay doesnt just look at IP address. IP address is a 'factor', which means if other 'factors' are linked, then your account comes down.

Last edited by Play; 05-14-2016 at 06:33 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
ethanhunt (02-21-2018), yankee (05-14-2016)
Old 05-14-2016

Come on yankee, there are many more extremely poor rip off cheap VPN services than there are good ones. Many people are looking for cheaper services because they think it is a good way to save money, which going by the number of forum members who end up on here wondering why they lost their eBay/PayPal accounts after using those cheaper VPN services, suggests what is working for you does not work for a great many people out there.
Old 05-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Come on is correct.......

What you are saying is that there is only one cell provider, or broadband, or email provider. It simply is not true at all. Tons of options.

I like 123. I supported and promoted 123 and 24vc ON THIS FORUM when almost nobody else did. Heck, me and slocker almost got banned(maybe a small exaggeration, but maybe not too) about this when he would say VPNs are dangerous and most other members agreed with him. Long horrible arguments weekly just over a year ago rosie.

18 months ago, virtually all of this forum said VPNs were death to accounts. Now 24vc is raved upon.

I got so many people to use 24vc that I had $300 credits and many many many many discounted ebay/paypal accounts a in show of appreciation. Kudos to 123 for that!!

My point is simply, 24vc is great but many many fish in the VPN sea to choose from that are also great. TONS of them actually.

Last edited by yankee; 05-14-2016 at 06:48 PM.
Old 05-14-2016

So how come when people are looking for vpn's, fresh vpn's guaranteed, that they cannot find them? So end up with what they think is a cheaper service that must surely be just as good as the more expensive 24vc service?
Old 05-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Reminds me of people who love and praise VPS's but can't find a good one or a not abused provider!
Old 05-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

What does any of that have to do with 24vc being the only good service?

Do you really believe out of the thousands, that he is the only good one? You stated there in NO OTHER option. That just is not true.

Nobody said cheaper. They said that he is not the only one after you said he was.

Does 24vc come up on the first page of google? Second? Have you search your own country for small little know VPN providers similar to 24vc? I doubt it, why would you right?
Same goes with the thousands of VPS services and torrent sources etc...

The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (05-15-2016)
Old 05-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

24vc is an excellent provider. Having said that, there is no such thing as only one provider of anything.

Remember when TracFone required us to pay for 30 days of service in addition to buying the phone? Everyone thought it was the end of the world. But we have alternatives now. In fact, my new provider has numbers for $5 per month AND the AT&T numbers are not recycled nearly as much as the TracFone numbers were. With TracFone, as soon as I turned on the phone, many of them would start ringing immediately, with tons of calls coming in, mostly from bill collectors. The new numbers are higher quality and I now get more higher limit accounts because of it. So, TracFone getting greedy was a blessing in disguise.

I would advise people, if you are currently using 24vc and it is working well for you, don't be so quick to rush over to another provider just because they are cheaper. The fact is, most of the time you get what you pay for. Don't risk hundreds of dollars in profit and your seller account just to save a few bucks each month. Because if you switch and your account gets closed, you are going to lose more than you gain. Now if 24vc started getting greedy and wanted $75 per month for a VPN, that would be a different story. The fact is, VPN's that are STATIC and DEDICATED with a fresh IP address are not going to be found for $5 per month. And there is an advantage in having a provider that understands stealth. Let's say you sign up for a VPN with a big company like HostGator. One day, their tech is maintaining their systems and they notice the account is being used for eBay and PayPal with a different name on it. That could cause you a problem. They may feel it is fraudulent and close your account without warning. That will not happen with a provider who knows upfront what you are doing.

You cannot compare the $7 per month 30,000 IP services to a service that offers dedicated, Static IP addresses that are fresh. You are comparing apples and oranges. The dedicated providers are good for stealth. The mass IP providers are good for downloading movies and general anonymity, but are horrible for stealth. Why? Because their IP addresses are being used by hundreds of people, for all types of things from downloading movies and music, to "carding" (using stolen credit cards), to bank fraud, to eBay and PayPal fraud, to God only knows what. The IP's quickly end up on a lot of blacklists.

I have been on this forum for about 7 years now and I can usually predict who will be successful with stealth. The newbies who come in with intelligent questions and want to know what they can do to make their accounts more secure - those are the ones who will be successful. The ones who come in wanting to know where they can get free phone numbers, free VPN's and free everything else - those are the ones who, six months from now, will be swearing up and down that stealth is impossible, that it does not work and is a waste of time. The fact is, making money costs money. It does not have to cost a LOT of money, but if you are going in with the attitude that everything must be free, you will NOT have very good results. Because at the end of the day, you DO get what you pay for. I like free things too - who doesn't? But the free things are not worth it if they will not help you to reach your goals. And free ANYTHING gets abused beyond belief.

Would you spend $900 on the latest Intel i7 processor and then put it into a $50 motherboard you picked up at the flea market?

Last edited by jeffweico; 05-14-2016 at 09:53 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
camouflage (05-15-2016), GreenBean (05-15-2016), JamesNorth101 (05-15-2016), MM78 (05-14-2016), Play (05-15-2016), RosieTosie (05-15-2016)
Old 05-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post

So basically I think thats the main reason why most people turn to 24vc. I use them myself, but I use other methods as well, normal internet, tethering, dongle, etc., I like to vary it up as much as possible. The options are pretty vast.

If you want a VPN though, but not 24vc, look for one which is off the radar, literally hasnt made it on to google yet, and ensure it offers static/Dedicated IP. That way you can feel safe. Keep in mind, ebay doesnt just look at IP address. IP address is a 'factor', which means if other 'factors' are linked, then your account comes down.
Nope, people go to 24vc because they are following others.

Some purchasing services are no longer looking at other options to have a new means of using the internet for stealth.

They have closed their own minds to what else exists.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
yankee (05-15-2016)
Old 05-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Just something to think about, fresh is not so important. What the IP was used for before is much more important.

Services like hma etc...are used by scammers etc...regularly for many years. They are in general bad.

But if you are getting IPs from a mifi or cell tethering, they are also not fresh and have been used, but not abused per say.

Same goes for the VPN provider you are using. Finding out where the IPs come from is more important than if they are fresh.

Most of these small private VPN providers are selling surplus IPs from big commercial businesses/corporations. They most likely have never been used on ebay/paypal/amazon etc.... but may or may not have been used.

When you buy IP blocks from providers such as Comcast, Verizon, ATT etc...they can not guarantee they are 100% fresh without any doubt, but you can be fairly certain they have not been abused by scammers and stealthers on ebay/paypal/amazon.
Old 06-03-2016

Longevity: 46%

I am using 24vc and it is great so far.
I am wondering why no one in this thread and the forum recommended at least one alternative to 24vc ?!
Isn't there any vpn services in the whole world other than 24vc VPN or similar with the same features ( dedicated and fresh ip ) ?!
That doesn't make sense.
I am not saying 24vc isn't good, it is just too expensive Since I am paying $15 every month and If I want another UK IP, I will have to pay another $15 !

Please recommend me any other VPN services offering UK Fresh IP ...
Old 06-03-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 75%
Default Alternate to vc24.com

I found another VPN provider who gives "dedicated fresh IPs" too. I used only 24VC earlier, but now I use the new provider AND 24Vc too. The charges are somewhat similar, but I got a promo offer at half price which is why I switched a couple of my accounts from 24VC to the other one...

I've only been using the new provider for a couple of months now, so I can't comment on the quality of the service yet. However, there are no suspended accounts yet, so that should count for something.

I promote 24VC on the forum because the service is good but that doesn't stop me from searching for alternatives.
Old 06-03-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassr View Post
Isn't there any vpn services in the whole world other than 24vc VPN or similar with the same features ( dedicated and fresh ip ) ?!
Im sure there is. BUT, 24vc have a delicate procedure in place, to ensure your accounts dont get compromised. They have also been tried and tested. They are the 'recommended' option. For alternatives, you would need to find them yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassr View Post
I am not saying 24vc isn't good, it is just too expensive Since I am paying $15 every month
Surely your making $15 in profit per month on that account? - Sure we all look for a bargain, but you need to be careful. A bargain VPN, is asking for trouble. I think 24vc are priced 'competitively'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frksmth View Post
I've only been using the new provider for a couple of months now, so I can't comment on the quality of the service yet. However, there are no suspended accounts yet, so that should count for something.
Really and truly, the only way to find out if it works is if one account gets suspended, and see if the others follow suite. Just because their still active isn't solid evidence enough.

Also avoid ever switching a bunch off accounts over like that, unless their trial/experiment accounts. You really need to test something new thoroughly before taking a big step forward.