eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   How to use SIM card with phone on multiple accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/100664-how-use-sim-card-phone-multiple-accounts.html)

wordman72 10-29-2016 10:35 AM

How to use SIM card with phone on multiple accounts

Hi, I had a question about using multiple SIM cards with multiple accounts with a cell phone. Can someone please explain to me the process of doing this and what I need and where is the best place to buy the SIM cards and phone. Do I need a monthly plan on the phone like at Verizon and then just buy lots of SIM cards and put them into the phone and it will work that way or do I have to reprogram the phone each time?
Thanks for all your help and insight.
Wordman72

asvp 10-30-2016 06:57 AM

Re: How to use SIM card with phone on multiple accounts

You just need phone verification then you done

Kieranight 10-30-2016 08:31 AM

I'm with Three, so I just get loads of Three PAYG sim cards (They are literally 1p each on Amazon) then top up each one with £5 when I get it. Use them all with one phone and seems to work perfectly.

wordman72 10-30-2016 11:05 PM

Thanks. I'll look into doing that.

MM78 10-30-2016 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kieranight (Post 809208)
I'm with Three, so I just get loads of Three PAYG sim cards (They are literally 1p each on Amazon) then top up each one with £5 when I get it. Use them all with one phone and seems to work perfectly.

That would be great....IF the OP was in the UK, unfortunately the OP is in the USA.

MM78 10-30-2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordman72 (Post 809047)
Hi, I had a question about using multiple SIM cards with multiple accounts with a cell phone. Can someone please explain to me the process of doing this and what I need and where is the best place to buy the SIM cards and phone.

You can get cheap SIM Cards on Ebay, you can use an unlocked Android phone that works with the SIM provider. Here's something you need to think about, You need a working number for PayPal because if PayPal needs to send you some code or you have an issue withdrawing funds.....your going to want to have access to the phone number you registered the account with.

Quote:

Do I need a monthly plan on the phone like at Verizon and then just buy lots of SIM cards and put them into the phone and it will work that way or do I have to reprogram the phone each time?
Thanks for all your help and insight.
You just need to have access to the number you used with PayPal, most prepaid SIMs can be topped off with a minimum dollar amount.

MM78 10-30-2016 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asvp (Post 809191)
You just need phone verification then you done

You seem to be handing out bad advice all over, people need to have access to the number registered on PayPal in case of withdrawal issues and other problems.

wordman72 10-31-2016 02:17 AM

Thank you for the clarification. Do these SIM cards have a monthly fee or are simply buying so many minutes and then when they run out you buy more. Thanks again.

MM78 10-31-2016 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordman72 (Post 809341)
Thank you for the clarification. Do these SIM cards have a monthly fee or are simply buying so many minutes and then when they run out you buy more. Thanks again.

That's going to depend on the SIM provider.

nate 10-31-2016 09:26 AM

Another thing to think about is that they sell GSM Unlocked Duel Sim Phones. I got a couple LG's off eb for less than $20 a piece. Both sims will work at the same time for incoming phone calls and txt.

T-mobile has deals on sim's too for $3.99. Not as good of a deal as what MM78 gets off ebay because of the minutes you get, but if you cant buy off ebay, its another option. I wrote a thread about it a while back, Here is the link. http://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-n...an-phones.html

With T-mobile you will have to add at least one $10 refill card to get you past the 1st 30days (but I answered the phone a few times and made a call or two). Now what you do after that can be up to debate... I've gone 60 days on the same $10 refill card until I changed my number w/ PP & EB and went a different route. So as long as you don't answer the phone for all the scammers and burn up minutes. Like the ones wanting to fix your Windows machine by selling you free programs. Its still cheaper than trac. You could possibly make it up to 3 months per $10 refill.