eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   Good VPS Supplier? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/108123-good-vps-supplier.html)

tim348 06-12-2017 03:46 PM

Good VPS Supplier?

I was thinking of using Virtual machines but I think that could run very slow having more than 1 or 2 open at a time..

VPS seems to be the way to go without having to install each OS on my system like i would with a virtual machine.

What are some good VPS providers?

I also provide my own proxy/vpn correct? or is that something that comes with the VPS package?

slokor 06-12-2017 05:13 PM

Re: Good VPS Supplier?

I dont like the VPS solution.
Instead I prefer to just have full control of the device I use by opening multiple new windows user accounts for all my accounts.
I control all of these by switching between them via Tweamviewer on my second laptop which sits next to the other laptop that has all the user accounts on it. Since its on the same network there is no lag whatsoever.
if you have two computers to work with give it a try. That leaves you with only the IP being the issue and that can be solved cheaply by getting a flashed MiFi device since youre in the US.

empirestate 06-12-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 852226)
Instead I prefer to just have full control of the device I use by opening multiple new windows user accounts for all my accounts.
I control all of these by switching between them via Tweamviewer on my second laptop which sits next to the other laptop that has all the user accounts on it. Since its on the same network there is no lag whatsoever.
if you have two computers to work with give it a try. That leaves you with only the IP being the issue and that can be solved cheaply by getting a flashed MiFi device since youre in the US.

Too lazy to switch over to a computer next to you? LOL

BaggaDonuts 06-12-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 852226)

How does the computer with the accounts on it stay networked if you're connecting via the mifi?

Seems like a better idea operating from something like a 32" monitor with regular keyboard vs a laptop etc. :)

slokor 06-12-2017 06:15 PM

Youre logging into it via teamviewer. The connection youre using makes no difference.
Try it and youll see how fast it runs. If you insist you can have both computers logged through the MiFi device - although the speed difference wont be that noticeable. Trust me on this - I speak from experience.

slokor 06-12-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 852236)
Too lazy to switch over to a computer next to you? LOL

No it has nothing to do with that.
I have my main excel sheet with all the info for all the accounts on my main computer. Saves me the hassle of having to switch to a new user account and then open all the relevant files and windows on the new desktop I just loaded up.
Very convenient. Again - I speak from years of experience doing this.

MM78 06-12-2017 09:22 PM

I've yet to hear or know of any good VPS Providers.....that being said, why are people still trying to find one?

tim348 06-13-2017 09:37 AM

One member said he still uses VPS- i just thought it may be more convenient but sounds like it may NOT be.. which is why i asked.

I'm new lol So i might ask alot of dumb questions be prepared.

NeverGiveUp1 06-18-2017 09:36 AM

Do you just set up multiple admin accounts on one machine and switch ip addresses when you go from one user account to another using your vpn?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

slokor 06-18-2017 12:19 PM

You dont need to set them up as admin accounts.
A regular windows user account does the trick every time.