*New here* | Needs some info paypal / eBay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 02-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default *New here* | Needs some info paypal / eBay

Hi, I am new here and I have a few questions perhaps someone can clarify it for me.

So my question goes as follows:
If I purchase a stealth Paypal or eBay account. How fast can I receive money from customers?
And the money in my PP account, can I use it to purchase something off of eBay? If so, how much can I spend on it?

Is there a limit on how much I can receive and spend the money without being limited or frozen?

Any suggestion would help me out tremendously and sorry if this is a noob question. lol

Thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Re: *New here* | Needs some info paypal / eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by legeance122 View Post
Hi, I am new here and I have a few questions perhaps someone can clarify it for me.

So my question goes as follows:
If I purchase a stealth Paypal or eBay account. How fast can I receive money from customers?
And the money in my PP account, can I use it to purchase something off of eBay? If so, how much can I spend on it?

Is there a limit on how much I can receive and spend the money without being limited or frozen?

Any suggestion would help me out tremendously and sorry if this is a noob question. lol

Thanks in advance
This question is answered all over this forum however long story short

Ebay new account - Usually up to 21 day holds dispatch items quick make sure physical items are sent tracked and updated on ebay ask buyers to leave feedback this speeds up the process these holds last for the first 3 months.

Ebay Aged account - Should go straight through payment wise you may hit obsticles with paypal depending on the account some sellers sell verified pp accounts in theory should be instant funds but is not always the case.

Don't forget to keep invoices of items you sell make sure the stealth name and address matches as at some point depending on volume ebay or paypal will ask for evidence of of the stock you have (Purchase orders etc).