eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   Best way to run several sellers and receive payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/124483-best-way-run-several-sellers-receive-payments.html)

Lara Jean 03-05-2019 02:10 AM

Best way to run several sellers and receive payments

I have almost ten ebay sellers accounts and selling daily.
What I am doing is I put 1 paypal on the payment policy of all the users, is it fine? Will it survive? What's the best way to receive money from so many ebay accounts and sales a day.

parsierngue 03-05-2019 02:17 AM

Re: Best way to run several sellers and receive payments

If any one of those accounts gets suspended, the others will probably follow shortly after, since they will be linked by all of them having the same Paypal account on them.

The best way to manage each eBay account's payments is simply one Paypal for each eBay account. It's the safest way.

Play 03-05-2019 02:31 AM

Its very risky, as you're putting all your eggs into one basket.

Here's a good way to run multiple accounts simultaneously...
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multip...ficiently.html

Lara Jean 03-05-2019 03:04 AM

My problem isn't selling on multiple ebay accounts. My problem is to receive payments because 21 days hold and limits. I had like 8 ebay accs and 8 paypal stealth accs, I got too much money on hold and separated. I decided to buy one expensive paypal and direct all to this one thats the only way to actually get some money on my hands. What can I do?

To sum it up, I got money to invest, I sell digital products on eBay and I am aware of the risks. I just need to know what's the most effective way to receive the money?

Play 03-05-2019 03:38 AM

You need to setup 8 separate paypal, nurture them, and after the 21 day holds will drop.

Here are a few things that will help reduce your 21 day holds down to about 5 days:
* Shipping item out on time.
* Submitting valid tracking information to eBay and PayPal.
* The buyer leaving a positive feedback.

After approximately 3 months of doing this, your holds should be removed. However, just because holds are removed doesn't mean your in the clear.

The idea is simple - consistently keep everything in good shape, and you wont experience holds.

Lara Jean 03-05-2019 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 983286)
You need to setup 8 separate paypal, nurture them, and after the 21 day holds will drop.

Here are a few things that will help reduce your 21 day holds down to about 5 days:
* Shipping item out on time.
* Submitting valid tracking information to eBay and PayPal.
* The buyer leaving a positive feedback.

After approximately 3 months of doing this, your holds should be removed. However, just because holds are removed doesn't mean your in the clear.

The idea is simple - consistently keep everything in good shape, and you wont experience holds.

Well that's a problem because usually accounts get linited
With Digital Products everything works different.

Play 03-05-2019 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara Jean (Post 983287)
Well that's a problem because usually accounts get linited
With Digital Products everything works different.

Even if payments are held, you should eventually get it anyway. That's just the risk of selling digital items.

There are ways to reduce the risk, but it doesn't always eradicate it.

Sifawm 03-08-2019 12:08 PM

It will be linked all of them, its better to separate every acc with its paypal

yankee 03-08-2019 12:10 PM

When paypal decides they dont like what you are selling, then what will you do?

Lara Jean 03-10-2019 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 984252)
When paypal decides they dont like what you are selling, then what will you do?

I already lost ebay and paypal accounts that's something I aware of and it's still worthy.
The question is how to maximize productivity?

cruuz36 03-12-2019 04:56 AM

What I know is that you can only put one pp on two accounts. But as the dudes said, if one of the 10 accounts get punished, for the rest will be the same.

bman707 05-17-2019 12:18 PM

Ya like play mentioned start all accounts with there own PayPal’s and one day everything will be safer and easier when the 21 day holds drop off just try to make an account each week and slowly nurture them while your doing what you are now then when the time comes that you need your backups there may be no holds