Multiple Accounts w/ Multiple User/Virtual Assist Accessibility - While Keeping Steal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 09-14-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Multiple Accounts w/ Multiple User/Virtual Assist Accessibility - While Keeping Steal

{Topic}

What's the best setup / approach to being able to have multiple eBay/Amazon accounts, which we can give access to others (like virtual assistants) while still keeping stealth intact??

I play big, and I do plan on having multiple eBay & Amazon accounts.
I've been growing my stores thanks to VAs, but now that I need to go stealth, I'm not sure what's the best solution so I can give my VA's and I safe access.

So far I've learned my options are:

- VMWare w/ VPN
- VPS / Amazon AWS VPC
- Multilogin App

I'm new to all this so, I'm testing the water, but I want to start playing like the big dawgs do.

I'm just confused about the initial ground work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost0 For This Useful Post:
unitsell (06-11-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-18-2019

Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Multiple Accounts w/ Multiple User/Virtual Assist Accessibility - While Keeping S

You can order 1 vps and create 3 Windows Administrator Account. Setup each Stealth Account on each Windows Account. (Remember Allow Remote Access for Remote Desktop).
On each Windows Account you should using Residential IP address or VPN on 24VC.
=> You have each Windows profiles and diffirent ip for each accounts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zen For This Useful Post:
Ghost0 (09-28-2019), Tico_perico (11-07-2020)
Old 10-31-2019

Longevity: 26%
Default Re: Multiple Accounts w/ Multiple User/Virtual Assist Accessibility - While Keeping S

How about creating your own proxy server would that help too or just a clean phone with tether.
Old 11-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyname View Post
How about creating your own proxy server would that help too or just a clean phone with tether.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Tether does work for IP purposes
Old 11-16-2019

Longevity: 29%

I have more or less the same problem but cannot understand exactly what has been said here.

I have been using my laptop, obviously every detail on a new account is new is different, vcc, sim etc. I have used new user accounts with mobile wifi but now cannot make another ebay account that doesnt get closed very quickly.

Do I need a virtual ip address?

Do I need a portable browser. Just Googled that to see what it was.

Am I making a fundamental mistake?

Really do need help but without the abbreviations because as you can see I am not all that clued up here.
Old 05-09-2020

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by John33 View Post
I have more or less the same problem but cannot understand exactly what has been said here.

I have been using my laptop, obviously every detail on a new account is new is different, vcc, sim etc. I have used new user accounts with mobile wifi but now cannot make another ebay account that doesnt get closed very quickly.

Do I need a virtual ip address?

Do I need a portable browser. Just Googled that to see what it was.

Am I making a fundamental mistake?

Really do need help but without the abbreviations because as you can see I am not all that clued up here.
Have you found any solution of running your multiple eBay Stealth accouny if yes, ki dly sharre how can i run my Multiple eBay accounts.
Old 07-21-2020

Longevity: 21%

do you have idea for using host wind vps ? ebay manipulate account with one computer
Old 11-07-2020

Longevity: 83%

Use kamatera.com buy 1 VPS and then for every account buy New VPS all virtual private server will have new ip and all will be separated and each have its own remote connection so you can give it to VA.

Also note that its not free but charge very low 10-15$ a month