Can transfer money from Paypal US to Israeli bank account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 10-14-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Can transfer money from Paypal US to Israeli bank account?

International sellers cannot buy US eBay Stealth accounts cause they're US location and if we want to continue selling on eBay we need US paypal too.

What should we do?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-14-2019

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Can transfer money from Paypal US to Israeli bank account?

Only if using US bank number with same name as your PayPal account, otherwise you cannot.
Old 10-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by booras View Post
Only if using US bank number with same name as your PayPal account, otherwise you cannot.
You have US bank account?? I tried to create new Stealth ebay account by using name of member family and new Fresh IP and everything from the stealth guide and my account got suspended.. did you succeed to open new eBay Stealth account in the last months?
Old 10-14-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofogal View Post
You have US bank account?? I tried to create new Stealth ebay account by using name of member family and new Fresh IP and everything from the stealth guide and my account got suspended.. did you succeed to open new eBay Stealth account in the last months?

Yes, using all clear info and tools like credit card, phone number and new clear VMware, check the IP you using, must be from good provider.
Also check the US number and get it from a good provider also, must be clear and never used (Try to find a good seller in this forum for IP and Phone number, Also credit card)

About the US bank number you can use Payoneer but again is must be at same name of yours payPal account and payoneer will not allow you to get payments without send your Passport so think how you will do it correct.
Old 10-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yes, using all clear info and tools like credit card, phone number and new clear VMware, check the IP you using, must be from good provider.
Also check the US number and get it from a good provider also, must be clear and never used (Try to find a good seller in this forum for IP and Phone number, Also credit card)

About the US bank number you can use Payoneer but again is must be at same name of yours payPal account and payoneer will not allow you to get payments without send your Passport so think how you will do it correct.
Ok, now its more clear for me. So you say i need to open an eBay accouny and Paypal account on my real name but address should be in US?? Payoneer doesn't have any problem that isnt my real address? And what about Paypal? At some point they ask for documents, isnt it?
Old 10-14-2019

Quote:
Ok, now its more clear for me. So you say i need to open an eBay accouny and Paypal account on my real name but address should be in US?? Payoneer doesn't have any problem that isnt my real address? And what about Paypal? At some point they ask for documents, isnt it?
Not have any issue if you not need a physical debit card (You can easy use Payoneer with no cards)
Old 10-14-2019

Quote:
BTW there is no problem to use your real address in Payoneer and a US address in PayPal, just make sure to register with your real name and use this name with PayPal.

PayPal just check if the name is match
The Following User Says Thank You to booras For This Useful Post:
PeterP (10-22-2019)
Old 10-22-2019

Quote:
BTW there is no problem to use your real address in Payoneer and a US address in PayPal, just make sure to register with your real name and use this name with PayPal.

PayPal just check if the name is match
thanks for answer
Old 11-11-2019

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123

Quote:
International sellers cannot buy US eBay Stealth accounts cause they're US location and if we want to continue selling on eBay we need US paypal too.

What should we do?
no. you can exchange money somewhere
Old 11-27-2020

Longevity: 29%

maybe if you use xoom or some exchange