how the best to work with a lot ebay accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 10-22-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default how the best to work with a lot ebay accounts?

hi ,
I have a lot ebay accounts.
I work to Separate them with a lot tricks.
I want to know what do you think to each ones and what the advise me .
1. I have VPS servers
2. I have multilogin+proxy with a lot account
3. I have one vps with a lot user, for every user I install firefox portable+proxy and connect to the store.

I want to ask few thing.
1.what is the addon I need to install on Firefox to get full safely?
2. what the different between Firefox portable vs Firefox for each user on same PC (its different cookies and all)
3. how I work on few Firefox portable in same time ? (I tried few guide without success)
4. which proxy its the best for me?
5. multilogin is safe? bc when I check profile on multilogin , I check it on whoer.net and its show me webrtc active.
6. in final: what is the best way to work with multi accounts?
thx for all!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: how the best to work with a lot ebay accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by opalpro90 View Post
hi ,
I have a lot ebay accounts.
I work to Separate them with a lot tricks.
I want to know what do you think to each ones and what the advise me .

1. I have VPS servers
I'd wouldn't use VPS servers if it is a rented box even if it is a dedicated server. Loads of eBay users might have been on that machine before you and guaranteed you won't be the last. However, If you're hosting your own hardware then you might be safe if you can find a 'clean' range of IPs. Clean is relative.

Quote:
2. I have multilogin+proxy with a lot account
I wouldn't use multi-login. It is not a good idea to depend on something of that sort that is sure to die. When it does, it will take your accounts with it.

Quote:
3. I have one vps with a lot user, for every user I install firefox portable+proxy and connect to the store.
I want to ask few thing.
1.what is the addon I need to install on Firefox to get full safely?
None can guarantee you long-term safety. You'd have to rely on traditional stealth skills.

Quote:
2. what the different between Firefox portable vs Firefox for each user on same PC (its different cookies and all)
Not much of a difference really. With user accounts, you have to switch accounts to access the other FF profile but with portable, you do not. In my opinion, the portable version is slightly less secure.

Quote:
3. how I work on few Firefox portable in same time ? (I tried few guide without success)
You shouldn't need to. If you operate that many accounts, you should put in the required amount of time. Don't cut corners and get yourself linked. You can collate all your email accounts into a single mail application like thunderbird. You'd get notifications but, only for accounts with activity. That should help save time in a safe way.

Quote:
4. which proxy its the best for me?
None in my opinion.

Quote:
5. multilogin is safe? bc when I check profile on multilogin , I check it on whoer.net and its show me webrtc active.
I wound not use multilogin for eBay/Paypal.

Quote:
6. in final: what is the best way to work with multi accounts?
Some members of this forum use user accounts, others use VMs. In my opinion, VMs are more secure to use.
Good luck, I hope you do well.

Quote:
thx for all!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
itsmewei (10-22-2019)
Old 10-22-2019
Banned

You're in good hands with Pandoras_box. +1 for that
Old 10-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Agreed with #3 wholeheartedly, best not to complicate things and risk slip ups
Old 10-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
I'd wouldn't use VPS servers if it is a rented box even if it is a dedicated server. Loads of eBay users might have been on that machine before you and guaranteed you won't be the last. However, If you're hosting your own hardware then you might be safe if you can find a 'clean' range of IPs. Clean is relative.

I wouldn't use multi-login. It is not a good idea to depend on something of that sort that is sure to die. When it does, it will take your accounts with it.

None can guarantee you long-term safety. You'd have to rely on traditional stealth skills.

Not much of a difference really. With user accounts, you have to switch accounts to access the other FF profile but with portable, you do not. In my opinion, the portable version is slightly less secure.

You shouldn't need to. If you operate that many accounts, you should put in the required amount of time. Don't cut corners and get yourself linked. You can collate all your email accounts into a single mail application like thunderbird. You'd get notifications but, only for accounts with activity. That should help save time in a safe way.

None in my opinion.

I wound not use multilogin for eBay/Paypal.

Some members of this forum use user accounts, others use VMs. In my opinion, VMs are more secure to use.
Good luck, I hope you do well.
thx you for all! great explanation.
just one thing, firefox portoble less secure?? That sounds like a spelling mistake, are you sure?
VM its problem to open for a lot worker, I know only to open on my original pc.
again, thx!
Old 10-25-2019

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Thanks for you helpful post.
By using VMs can you be linked by the hardware of the host pc?
Wouldn't it be better for building trust to use Chrome/Safari, since only small % use Firefox yet even less the portable version?
Old 11-06-2019

it just clicked when you said host your own hardware , like go on ebay actually get the server and set it up yourself , partition ,command line and all that jazz. In addition since going that route how do you feel about setting up your own proxy server with 4g?
Old 11-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bitus View Post
Thanks for you helpful post.
By using VMs can you be linked by the hardware of the host pc?
Wouldn't it be better for building trust to use Chrome/Safari, since only small % use Firefox yet even less the portable version?
No, you can't be linked with the hardware of the Host PC. Your VM's host software (Hypervisor) would have installed 'other' drivers to layer your original hardware.
Even if eBay could reach your computer, it would not be the underlying hardware, but the virtual one presented by your VM. But eBay can't see your hardware, so that's irrelevant.

I think you have to build trust in the way that matters to them. To me, that has got a lot to do with the strength of the details you use, how you create your account, and how you run it. Assuming all that's in place, the chrome vs safari issue wouldn't hold a lot of value, in my opinion.
But I still won't be managing my accounts with a portable browser.