eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   Multiple user/ebay accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/32369-multiple-user-ebay-accounts.html)

Spitzinator 06-07-2011 05:47 PM

Multiple user/ebay accounts

Hi everyone,

i am new at this forum and would like to have a few information before i decide how i will go on...

I set up 2 ebay accounts already (different persons), each one linked to his own paypal account.

I did it without changing windows-user and my IP

Am i too late to not get my accounts linked or can i still make this accounts totally seperated from each other?

Thanks in advance for an answer.

GrannyT 06-07-2011 06:24 PM

As ShadyOne told us IP is only one aspect of linking.

I would seperate the ids into new user accounts and then establish some cookies by surfing and bidding on items you cannot win.

If you age the accounts then you MIGHT get away with it.

You've nothing to lose by trying
:pop2:

ShadyOne 06-07-2011 06:39 PM

Did somebody call?!

In terms of being stealth, these accounts are 'linked', at least you found this out when just setting the accounts up. This gives you the opportunity to go fresh now.

Start again, seperate user accounts and different IP's.

Good luck

GreenBean 06-07-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitzinator (Post 236893)
Hi everyone,

i am new at this forum and would like to have a few information before i decide how i will go on...

I set up 2 ebay accounts already (different persons), each one linked to his own paypal account.

I did it without changing windows-user and my IP

Am i too late to not get my accounts linked or can i still make this accounts totally seperated from each other?

Thanks in advance for an answer.

They are linked now. All you will do is separate them your side. Ebay/paypal will know what existed before the amendments.

Now: if these accounts are not in trouble, you should be OK. If you have a long term plan, my recommendation would be to correctly make stealth accounts even if it means starting from the very beginning. You could keep the 1st accounts as a bonus.

Same IP is better avoided although other factors become involved too.

Spitzinator 06-07-2011 06:52 PM

Hi again and thanx for reply....

The problem is that i canīt just set up new accounts because i dont have enough CC for them to withdraw the ebay fees.
I guess only to do is go "stealth" now and work "clean"....

If one day i would get problems with one of the accounts, they may oversight the first settings because so many more will come...

I am not selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, just got banned with my own PP and ebay acc because of other reasons...

If i set new ACC from now on i will do in stealth mode, just need the book now...

Is this book adaptable to german or thai ebay and paypal accounts?

Because my homeland is germany, i ahve bank accounts and my home adress there, but usually i live in thailand...

ShadyOne 06-09-2011 02:36 PM

^ Yes, go stealth, read the guide if you have not already. PM Aspkin for answers about the stealth guide.