How to deal with multiple accounts and banks? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 09-15-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default How to deal with multiple accounts and banks?

Ive opened three bank accounts so far. A guy that I am working with said that if I am operating 20 accounts simultaneously, then three bank accounts would be suffice. If one ebay account would make around $50 every two or three days, how safe would it be to send that money to a separate paypal (the one which is linked to the bank) to deposit? The 6/7 accounts would not be linked in any other way, and the paypals with the bank accounts would not be linked in any way with each other either.

Also, how close does a name have to be to be able to deposit to the bank? I have a slavic last name (such as Kaczynski), so it is a little confusing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toxhicide For This Useful Post:
xpertgame (08-07-2012)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2011

Longevity: 76%

This is similar to people have 20 credit cards........doesnt end well........
Old 09-16-2011

Only thing paypal sees is the numbers thats it nothing more
as long as you use different account numbers on different paypals and keep them separate, theres nothing to worry about.
HOWEVER, depending on the bank you are with it maybe a problem with money from "john doe" coming to Kaczynski
GOOD news tho... there are banks that dont have a problem with this.. its on the forrum on here use the search button to see that as there are dozens of threads about that..
Chase
Bank of America
TD Bank
and Local credit unions.
are just to name a few...
Old 09-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

All the local credit unions are the best. They never ask questions and always have friendly and good looking tellers.
HOORAY for credit unions
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
GreenGhost (01-11-2013), r00tk3y (02-05-2013)
Old 09-16-2011

HSBC
Suntrust
US Bank
Old 09-16-2011
Threadstarter  

Well that answers the question about the last name, thanks. I use suntrust.

I was talking about this. I have around 5 accounts that I am going to operate (once the chinese stop screwing up my shipments). With these five accounts I will make $20 every few other days (individually). The 4 accounts without a bank will send the money to the paypal with the bank account (a total of less than 500), and then I will transfer that the following day. $1000 a week at the maximum, or less than that.
Old 09-20-2011

Longevity: 75%

Wachovia
Etrade
U can open online, Very Fast
Old 09-21-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSmile View Post
Wachovia
Etrade
U can open online, Very Fast
Thanks, but that didnt answer my question above.
Old 09-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxhicide View Post
Thanks, but that didnt answer my question above.
The only sentence I see with a question mark is " How to deal with multiple accounts and banks?"

Simple answer, you keep opening more and keep records of them, oh and pay your taxes.

You open accounts with the banks that allow mismatched names. Some people have already given you some names, I gave you, local credit unions.
Old 09-22-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
The only sentence I see with a question mark is " How to deal with multiple accounts and banks?"

Simple answer, you keep opening more and keep records of them, oh and pay your taxes.

You open accounts with the banks that allow mismatched names. Some people have already given you some names, I gave you, local credit unions.
The post that I made above, I was thinking about this.

Quote:
I was talking about this. I have around 5 accounts that I am going to operate (once the chinese stop screwing up my shipments). With these five accounts I will make $20 every few other days (individually). The 4 accounts without a bank will send the money to the paypal with the bank account (a total of less than 500), and then I will transfer that the following day. $1000 a week at the maximum, or less than that.
A guy that Im working with said that with around twenty accounts or so, three to four of those should be bank accounts that are linked (that I send the money into). The other accounts (6 to 7 in a group including the bank paypal), send the money to the bank paypal and I end it to the bank, no more than $300 per acount (each account making $25 to $50 every day or two) every 2 or 3 days.

Last edited by Toxhicide; 09-22-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-28-2012

Longevity: 73%

I know that this is an old thread but nobody answer his question about linking paypal accounts without bank account and transfer the funds to a separate paypal with bank account in order to withdraw. I know there are many gurus here that can help is with this one. Just to clarify my point, 4 eBay accounts each one with its own paypal(without bank account,just VCC and VBA) and all of those accounts transfer their money to a fully verified paypal (with bank account) ready to withdraw
Old 03-10-2012

Longevity: 70%

Unless verified, you can only send 500 a month. 4 or 5 eBay's making 100 every 10 days or so would leave too much. Misty credit unions don't care how many chk accts have, just happy ur there!
Old 04-09-2012

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhall5422 View Post
Unless verified, you can only send 500 a month. 4 or 5 eBay's making 100 every 10 days or so would leave too much. Misty credit unions don't care how many chk accts have, just happy ur there!
Can foreigners open account with these misty credit unions?
Can foreigners open these accounts from overseas (I doubt)?

There is a minimum amount of usually $500 (some $1000) that you must have in your bank in a month for ALL banks in my country. If your account balance average falls below $500 in a month, you will have to pay a "maintenance fee" of usually $2 for that month.

So to have 10 bank accounts, you will need to lock up $5000 total in your bank accounts. Or else pay bank fees of total $20 per month. This is unnecessary cost that benefits me nothing at all and I don't wish to be extorted in this way by banks.

I believe in US and UK, there are no such minimum balance fees, so you can open as many accounts as you like at no cost.
That's why US and UK people here keep saying just open the bank accounts like its as simple as buying eggs from the market.
Unfortunately, I cannot really go this way (and probably some others too) and I even doubt one can open multiple bank accounts with the same bank here and there are only FOUR national banks here. The other international banks will have high deposit criteria to open and high minimum monthly balance and are more difficult to open (some only give you the account if you can show you earn a lot).

So I was thinking of doing it the same way as the TS here. Send the funds from multiple Paypal accs to one that is linked to bank. That's way, we only need a few Paypals with banks.

Is there any other way to get around having multiple Paypals without linking to banks? Is there a way for bank verification without having a bank account? I see some sellers here selling accounts that are bank verified. So can I just get the bank verification part?
Old 04-09-2012

It could work but once a hard review (meaning once your account is on someones desk) chances are some if not all of those account may get linked. Think about it from a common sense point of view, 4-5 accounts going to one paypal account, in a pattern, the question "What are these payments for" is enough for them to limit the account. Not only is this suspicious but think how well aware they are of this method, things like that stick out. As others said, their are plenty of bank that don't give a **** how many accounts you have, they want your money. I know a guy who has over a 100 bank accounts, no issues. Another issue is with your method the accounts you're sending to wouldn't be verified ($500 withdraw limit) just seems like overall a hassle and not worth it. My two cents

Last edited by Anthraxx; 04-09-2012 at 11:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anthraxx For This Useful Post:
aclarkdba (12-17-2014)
Old 04-09-2012

Ebay/paypal are masters of detecting patterns, especially suspicious ones.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthraxx For This Useful Post:
Elijah (06-22-2012), ust0 (12-22-2012)
Old 04-10-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

they are masters of detecting patterns, especially suspicious ones.
Moderators don't like this kind of talk no matter how much we hate eb/pp...you have to respect the platforms and work around to succeed.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
r00tk3y (02-05-2013)
Old 04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthraxx View Post
It could work but once a hard review (meaning once your account is on someones desk) chances are some if not all of those account may get linked. Think about it from a common sense point of view, 4-5 accounts going to one paypal account, in a pattern, the question "What are these payments for" is enough for them to limit the account. Not only is this suspicious but think how well aware they are of this method, things like that stick out. As others said, their are plenty of bank that don't give a **** how many accounts you have, they want your money. I know a guy who has over a 100 bank accounts, no issues. Another issue is with your method the accounts you're sending to wouldn't be verified ($500 withdraw limit) just seems like overall a hassle and not worth it. My two cents
Sure, I'm thinking if someone were to review that account, it's definitely suspicious and stands a high chance of linking or being limited.
But I'm also thinking, there are millions of Paypal accounts, I don't think they have the time or resources to review even a fraction of these accounts.
They will probably only review your account if there is an issue.
I have an account that has all verifications and limits lifted.
I had reached their maximum ceiling of receiving a certain sum of payments (was a big sum, not the $500 one), and they needed me to do something (can't remember what) and after that, I think my account is unlimited now, so I don't see a high chance it will come under review for something.
Old 04-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

A manual review of pp is rough for sure.
Old 04-22-2012

The thing is that, ebay will charge you a lot when you transfer the money in stealthy Pay*pal account to the fully verified Pay*pal account.

Does anyone have any idea to solve this?

I think some people would say, how about use "money owed" option in pay*pal? I think pay p a l will check closely on your account or just limit your account by doing so a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickswall View Post
I know that this is an old thread but nobody answer his question about linking paypal accounts without bank account and transfer the funds to a separate paypal with bank account in order to withdraw. I know there are many gurus here that can help is with this one. Just to clarify my point, 4 eBay accounts each one with its own paypal(without bank account,just VCC and VBA) and all of those accounts transfer their money to a fully verified paypal (with bank account) ready to withdraw
Old 04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwing View Post
The thing is that, ebay will charge you a lot when you transfer the money in stealthy Pay*pal account to the fully verified Pay*pal account.

Does anyone have any idea to solve this?

I think some people would say, how about use "money owed" option in pay*pal? I think pay p a l will check closely on your account or just limit your account by doing so a lot.
So you want to send the money as payment for goods and services?
Yes, Paypal charges for that and no way to solve how much they want to charge.
I used to send them as personal payments so no charge.
It was only with from one account to the other.
Old 04-24-2012

Longevity: 72%
Default i would do 1:1

with 4 or 5 accounts unverified i would also create 4 or 5 accounts linked to bank and send personal payments monthly and title them rent, gas money, baby-sitting dues, insurance etc don't think paypal could say anything about that.
Old 05-01-2012

There is an extra 2.2-2.9% hit depending on your monthly volume

This can be done, but not the way your planning to do it. You're pushing your luck with the same 4-5 PP accounts constantly going to THE SAME bank linked PP. You're just asking for trouble. You can setup unlimited PP accounts and your idea is to send them all to one account?

Good luck with that.

Last edited by Mr. Invisible; 05-01-2012 at 09:23 AM.