eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   Bank Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/4287-bank-accounts.html)

MrJosh 04-26-2008 05:18 PM

Bank Accounts

Question....you guys who have like 30-60+ accounts running at a single time, you probably are not using paypal to process the payments. But, do you verify a paypal account everytime you create one of these accounts? The reason I ask is because I want to know how you are opening 30-60+ bank accounts for the verification. I never understood that. As it is now, each account I create I have to get a checking account for to do the paypal verify with.

Someone let me know! If you have your own merchant acct as I do, I wonder if you could just create an account, fax all the merch stuff in like I do and completely skip the paypal part of it?????

Ideas?

aspkin 04-28-2008 12:14 AM

Most people that have 20+ accounts most likely use one or two Merchant Accounts, like CCNow or GoogleCheckout. People that sale a lot of items should use a Merchant account, and the people that sale only a few items a week should use Paypal. Modee can set you up with GCheckout and shopping cart that works with eBay. EBayhateluv can help you with CCNow. There are also other options out there.

fashioncode 04-28-2008 07:03 AM

i do not live in U.K or USA, am i able to setup a google checkout seller account? please help, thanks

GreenBean 04-28-2008 07:37 AM

As of 4/25 you can only open this account in the USA. Not even Canadians can use
google checkout. All the other countries' users are out of luck as well.
Which country are you located?

fashioncode 04-28-2008 07:51 AM

when i try to register the googlecheckout seller account, i can choose usa country, I have USA BANK ACCOUNT, and i think i can try to get a usa card, because google wants it to identify the user, but the problem is that if google suspends my checkout seller account, i think maybe all the funds is hacked/disppeared? that is my big concerns, thanks

MrJosh 04-28-2008 08:08 AM

Sorry guys, I think you misunderstood me. I meant to verifiy paypal. If you go through a lot of accounts, then you guys are saying you don't even bother with the paypal verification and just use the merchant account? I know all about using the merchant account lol. I'm the one who came up with the list of how to get ebay to let you use a merch acct.

Daoud 06-23-2008 05:30 PM

Well if you use WaMu you can open as many accounts as you want. There isint a limit on how many bank accounts you have at WaMu and plus their Free :)

eBayHaters 07-03-2008 04:10 PM

I have the same question as Mr. Josh. If I have all the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information for let's say 20 different ebay account, how can I open different paypal account with all those ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names and still can withdraw money out of every single account? Thank you.

eBayHaters 07-04-2008 12:30 AM

Thank you for the fast reply. Then, how can I post items without a linked paypal account? If I have a ccnow account, and don't have a linked paypal account for each ebay account, is there a way to post items on ebay with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information? Thank you.

imjustme 07-04-2008 03:57 PM

I have 74 eBay accounts right now, all linked to a PayPal account. 41 of them have bank accounts attached. But I'm not in the US, I'm in Japan. Move over here, the grass is still green :D

noel123ie 07-10-2008 04:04 AM

how did you manage get some many bank accounts..WOW im impressed

Noel

mallshop 07-10-2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJosh (Post 38332)
Question....you guys who have like 30-60+ accounts running at a single time, you probably are not using paypal to process the payments. But, do you verify a paypal account everytime you create one of these accounts? The reason I ask is because I want to know how you are opening 30-60+ bank accounts for the verification. I never understood that. As it is now, each account I create I have to get a checking account for to do the paypal verify with.

Someone let me know! If you have your own merchant acct as I do, I wonder if you could just create an account, fax all the merch stuff in like I do and completely skip the paypal part of it?????

Ideas?

For all who have lots of accounts and do not have a lot of hassles switching back and forth. I recommend Mint.com. It dont matter how many credit cards, or other accounts you got. You can run them all through that website. It's also free.

deeznuts 10-20-2008 09:12 AM

I'm a bit confused after reading this thread. I thought it was possible to verify a paypal account that had false info (⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, different address, etc.) using a gift debit card and free wamu account.

I assumed that would still be annonymous and unconnect to the "real" you, because the gift card was made using all of the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info to match the paypal identity, and because paypal/ebay only checked the bank account to make sure that the routing number/account number were real (they didn't use the account to confirm the other real personal info).

If it IS possible to verify a paypal account in that way, I don't see why you couldn't do it 20-40 times. It would just mean getting 20-40 different gift debit cards, and opening 20-40 different new free checking accounts at wamu.

Once all of those ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal account were verified, I assumed you could get the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ebay accounts that you opened to match them seller approved, by linking the ebay accounts to the paypal accounts.

Admittedly I'm a complete noob at this, and have only put this reasoning together through my understanding of a few threads on this site, but it seems logical to me. If it is NOT correct, I'd love for someone to clarify where my sequence breaks down. I'm looking to open a few ebay/paypal acounts in this way myself.

The part that I'm most concerned I may have mistaken, is my assumption, that by using 20 different real accounts, my real personal info wont be shown/made available to ebay/paypal when I enter the routing/account numbers to get verified. If ebay/paypal can access wamu and get my real personal info as well as those numbers, the whole thing is pointless, as my annonymity is gone.

Here We Go Again 10-20-2008 05:08 PM

^^^^^^^
Your assumptions are correct.
That is how it works.... For most people with multiple accounts.