eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   multiple stealth accounts in my own banned name (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/65024-multiple-stealth-accounts-my-own-banned-name.html)

Dazzler87 09-20-2013 06:00 PM

multiple stealth accounts in my own banned name

would i be able to use multiple accounts in my own banned name by adding a letter to it?

i would prefer to have deposits coming into my bank as my own name plus a extra letter rather than some random name.

the accounts i have made are all completely different with different real addresses and are all fully verified with all selling limits removed and bank account added to them.

ive made five up to now and have been selling fine for 2-3 weeks on 2 of them, i know i should of asked this sooner but just wondered if i was at any risk?

example of names

banned name,
mark thornton

stealth names,
mark t thornton
mark k thornton
mark c thornton

also when a user is banned from ebay/paypal with a certain name is it impossible for anyone to create a new account in that name as certain names 1000 people might have the same, surely its not fair on the other 999 of them

JamesNorth101 09-20-2013 06:03 PM

Re: multiple stealth accounts in my own banned name

Are you using a stealth DOB?

This is a very risky route to go. One mismatching name may work, but lots and lots of mismatching names with just a slight different will eventually lead to issues.

Never had any issues with mismatching names, so long as the correct banks are used.

Dazzler87 09-20-2013 06:05 PM

yes all accounts are set up completely different, i just know them now by username

JamesNorth101 09-20-2013 06:08 PM

Still very very risky IMO, and solve something that is not really an issue.

When you say you know them by username, do you mean that you have not recorded the rest of the information you used to set them up?

Dazzler87 09-20-2013 06:24 PM

its just there are over 50,000 john smiths alone in the us, if one john smith uses my method and has multiple accounts how do they track him?

dont think they can as long as he follows stealth rules.

yes i have recorded all info just mean i know all my accounts by different users dont need to look at info again unless i get asked for it by paypal.

if they ask for it i can send them my real ID and say i put a extra letter in my name by mistake when i signed up.

it looks more believable than saying i have got no ID as its a stealth name, do you agree?

GreenBean 09-20-2013 06:25 PM

Dazzler

this is a most silly idea.

for UK ebay, there is a high chance an account will get look at manually.

The VERY first thing that will be obvious is someone trying to 'fool' the system.

I help heaps of UK users who get suspended. [b]99%[/b[] of them have done a name variation and got sprung.

This approach is of grave risk to a future in stealth.

Avoid going down that path.

:mod:

JamesNorth101 09-20-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazzler87 (Post 487733)
i can send them my real ID and say i put a extra letter in my name by mistake when i signed up, it looks more believable than saying i have got no ID as its a stealth name

Your real ID will have your real DOB on it, which I assume will not match the stealth account. Already a flaw in the plan.

Dazzler87 09-20-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 487736)
Your real ID will have your real DOB on it, which I assume will not match the stealth account. Already a flaw in the plan.

good point, did not think of that lol

Dazzler87 09-20-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 487734)
Dazzler

this is a most silly idea.

for UK ebay, there is a high chance an account will get look at manually.

The VERY first thing that will be obvious is someone trying to 'fool' the system.

I help heaps of UK users who get suspended. [b]99%[/b[] of them have done a name variation and got sprung.

This approach is of grave risk to a future in stealth.

Avoid going down that path.

:mod:

ye i agree with you thats why i said i should of asked weeks ago b4 i set accounts up, never mind was still learning will just see how they go, good thing is ive sussed how to remove paypal receiving limist and stuff very easly now so can just create a few more stealth accounts, cheers for advice

GreenBean 09-20-2013 07:02 PM

I will ask a small favour of you....

Run these ideas passed us before trying them.

Will save my coffee spilling all over the screen.

:eek:

Dazzler87 09-20-2013 07:08 PM

also what i forgot to say was back in 2009 when i first got banned and i knew nothing about stealth i moved home and created and account in my same banned name with no extra letters just my new home address.

that account was running up until last month so 4 years it was fine and like i said in other thread it only got took down as my gf account had loads of vero hits and got took down and mine went down too as they were linked.

so with abit of luck these will go for 4 years too but if not i will be prepared this time with back up accounts, cheers for the advice guys

chilaxincoro 09-20-2013 09:50 PM

Well, good look, I hope you don't get suspended but definitely be ready with backup accounts just in case. I am also surprised that your account lasted 4 years back in 2009, anyway good luck man.