eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   What InkFrog Plan Do You All Subscribe To? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/73178-what-inkfrog-plan-do-you-all-subscribe.html)

Sammich 05-04-2014 07:46 AM

What InkFrog Plan Do You All Subscribe To?

So Ive been researching the best way to ship for multiple accounts from one centralized service. Pushauction is ugly and wants to charge me at least $10 per account. So im going to try Inkfrog. It looks like a business account is required to use multiple Ebay accounts. Does anyone pony up the extra $10 a month for the "researcher" plan? I didnt see much info on it and am curious about its functionality and value. Any info or opinions are appreciated.

Im also open to other options as long as I dont have to pay per account as I want to make a bunch of accounts to sit semi-idle for future need.

lolzcat 05-08-2014 02:31 PM

Re: What InkFrog Plan Do You All Subscribe To?

I use the 15 dollar account and it works perfectly. I have 20 accounts attached

Sammich 05-09-2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolzcat (Post 551655)

Excellent thank you lolzcat. Now THAT is a response! Short, to the point, and above all it contains the actual info I was looking for. Hold the snark, I love it!

Cheers

sputnik22k 05-17-2014 06:22 AM

Quote:

I'm thinking of using inkfrog also, and am worried about the linking of accounts, so please tell me if I have this correct. When setting up/adding the account to the inkfrog system I need to ensure different IPs etc, but when that has been done I do not need to do that as the tokens are already exchanged.

Therefore I could log in to inkfrog and jump between the different EB accounts without worrying?

Cheers!

vogeltron 05-27-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Whoa you can use inkfrog and run that many accounts? Does it require anything special. I know Auctiva is set up for one account each so with US stealth due to selling limits for PP I had to pull the rip cord and abandon.

Ketrin2012 05-29-2014 11:53 AM

If it is still up to topic, I use comosale. You can add the unlimited number of eBay accounts, without paying any additional fee, except the actual cost of the software. Besides, now they offer a free trial period, so it is an opportunity to tests the app and decide whether it suits your needs.

Hope you'll find this info useful)

vogeltron 05-31-2014 11:08 PM

Ketrin2012 thanks for the post. I will have to check out that service. I have actually never heard of it before.

mjgh06 06-27-2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 555955)
Whoa you can use inkfrog and run that many accounts? Does it require anything special....

Is there any response to the above. I would like to know as well.

brownsauce215 06-27-2014 01:33 PM

Suggest to use ink frog for shipping. Do not post with ink frog as the images may link you.

Doer 07-03-2014 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sputnik22k (Post 553770)
I'm thinking of using inkfrog also, and am worried about the linking of accounts, so please tell me if I have this correct. When setting up/adding the account to the inkfrog system I need to ensure different IPs etc, but when that has been done I do not need to do that as the tokens are already exchanged.

Therefore I could log in to inkfrog and jump between the different EB accounts without worrying?

Cheers!

Did you get an answer for this? Also, do the images link you this way? Is Inkfrog a stress free solution for multiple accounts on one laptop?

rsot 07-03-2014 10:15 AM

As a general rule, you should aim for different images per account - don't reuse

GreenBean 07-03-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doer (Post 563889)
Did you get an answer for this? Also, do the images link you this way? Is Inkfrog a stress free solution for multiple accounts on one laptop?

Nope.

Glitchy, buggy. Been reports some time back of linking

:shocked:

Sandy D 07-06-2014 05:01 PM

You really need to be careful with this.

So many reports of issues.

zusanisha 07-17-2014 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ketrin2012 (Post 556483)
If it is still up to topic, I use comosale. You can add the unlimited number of eBay accounts, without paying any additional fee, except the actual cost of the software. Besides, now they offer a free trial period, so it is an opportunity to tests the app and decide whether it suits your needs.

Hope you'll find this info useful)

Hi Ketrin! Thanks for sharing! Now I am trying this comosale. however, I have a question: how can I make comosale available to all user accounts of the same windows computer? it seems that the comosale installation is only available to only one user account. I need to get the token for each ebay account in a different windows user account.