Two people at the same address - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 09-04-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Two people at the same address

Question: If two family members live at the same address and both use eBay but one of them has an account that is indefinitely suspended (from selling), will the other family member's account also be restricted from selling?

I sold on eBay years ago, as well as my father who lives at the same address and uses the same internet connection. He's never had any issues with eBay but one of my selling accounts got a ban and I'm concerned his will be restricted somehow if he were to try to sell again because of the same address. Is this likely? Different financial information and different PayPal accounts are used by the way.

Thank you.

-J
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-05-2014
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Two people at the same address

Yes, that does happen. Bans by association are common.

You should not try and sell on his account, I would also let him know you have been banned and his account may be terminated to. Do not sell on it for a while, let it all cool down.

If you need to sell again, learn stealth. Its easy and fast to setup. If you're not a business seller in need.of high limits you can be up and running at full capacity today.
Old 09-05-2014
Threadstarter  

Well it's not me that wants to sell on his account, it's him. Also if it makes any difference, all the accounts involved are several years old. (His is over ten years old). My ban happened in early 2013.
Old 09-05-2014
Threadstarter  

Also a couple more questions for anyone who knows (I'll try to buy the stealth guide sometime, but $37 is unfortunately a little hard for me to spare most of the time). Does this "stealth" method involve essentially setting up a new account under a business name, and if so, does setting up a "business" require a lot of paperwork and/or documents? I ask because some things may be hard to provide.

Also, and I know this is probably a long shot, but if I did want to sell on my own account again someday, would it ever be possible to try to persuade them to give me a second chance or is this unheard of? My ban happened because personal problems going on in my life at the time made it difficult for me to fulfill customer orders and pay eBay's fees and I believe I am in a better position now to handle things should that ever be possible.

Thanks.

-J
Old 09-05-2014

Longevity: 61%

I don't think eBay will give you a second chance, don't even waste your time.

Buy the stealth guide, $37 will be a good investment, or if you can't afford it then read the threads and try and figure out a plan.
Old 09-05-2014
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Chances of ebay giving you a second chance are slim to none.

Your fathers account is in a perilous situation no natter who sells on it. He may be able to sell on it with no issues, however just be aware that they may shut it down at any time due to being linked to yours.

You do not need to set up as a business if you choose not to. You can open a personal account. It is cheap and easy to make one once you know the stealth steps and how to start everything new and.unlinked. unlinked means using all fresh information so there is none overlapping with your banned account.

If the stealth guide is too expensive at this time, I'd suggest making use of the trial play offer. You can pick up the guide at a fraction of the cost. Also, read this forum, use the search function to find as many answers as you can.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
jamesnoname (09-05-2014)
Old 09-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesnoname View Post

Also, and I know this is probably a long shot, but if I did want to sell on my own account again someday, would it ever be possible to try to persuade them to give me a second chance or is this unheard of? My ban happened because personal problems going on in my life at the time made it difficult for me to fulfill customer orders and pay eBay's fees and I believe I am in a better position now to handle things should that ever be possible.

Thanks.

-J
eB is unlikely to believe all this since these are common excuses. Time to go stealth.

You can use Trialpay instead of $37 from what I understand to get the guide
Old 09-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Also a couple more questions for anyone who knows (I'll try to buy the stealth guide sometime, but $37 is unfortunately a little hard for me to spare most of the time).

-J

Here's aspkin's profile.
eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums - View Profile: aspkin

If you look at his signature, he has the words get ---> eBay Stealth

Follow the prompts there. You can use TRIALPAY to get the book.

Good Luck

jamesnoname (09-05-2014)
Old 09-05-2014
Threadstarter  

I'm not seeing any working Trialpay link. I see the logo, but it doesn't link anywhere. The order option only takes me to a credit card form and the "alternative payment methods" link at the bottom mentions Trialpay but doesn't actually provide a link to it either.
Old 09-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

James'

I can understand where you are coming from hoping to get the old account restored and hoping your Father will not have issues.

ebay is not known to be kind in regards to users who had hard times & could not meet the expectations of ebay. Some have tried to get accounts sorted. They too have had hopes similar to you.

ebay totally ignored their requests. Others have paid outstanding fees, started trading again. Then just when they thought life was good again, ebay zapped that account for totally unknown reasons

As for your Dad's account, again it is at the mercy of ebay. They believe in guilt by association. Inflexible is therefore their attitude/approach.
Old 09-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I'm not seeing any working Trialpay link. I see the logo, but it doesn't link anywhere. The order option only takes me to a credit card form and the "alternative payment methods" link at the bottom mentions Trialpay but doesn't actually provide a link to it either.
Tested it out too - didnt see Trialpay option...