eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   *Help - Bank Verification for Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/77621-help-bank-verification-paypal.html)

COWEN 09-20-2014 07:27 PM

*Help - Bank Verification for Paypal

Hi Guys,

I have a VCC and created a Paypal Acc.

I was hoping that I could sell on ebay with just a credit card on file in Paypal. Apparently not.

If I link my paypal account to my bank account, my name will be different.
Paypal name: Mathew
Bank acc name: Matthew

In the guide it says that they must match. But how can I created paypal accounts if I cannot link them to my bank for mismatched name spelling.

Any advice is highly appreciated. Thank You guys.

JamesNorth101 09-20-2014 07:28 PM

Re: *Help - Bank Verification for Paypal

What bank are you looking to use?

COWEN 09-20-2014 07:39 PM

Hi James,

I have an Entropay VCC & a Paypal account

-Does ebay require a bank account attached to a paypal account?

-How do I link my bank account? Different names
Steal Paypal name is Mathew
Real Bank acc name is Matthew

Am I able to link these two?

I was hoping to only require the VCC to sell, than buy bitcoins then resell them to cash out

I currently have:
TD Bank - BANNED Checkings Acc
BMO Bank - Active
RBC Bank - BANNED Checkings Acc

MM78 09-20-2014 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COWEN (Post 589896)
Hi James,

I have an Entropay VCC & a Paypal account

-Does ebay require a bank account attached to a paypal account?

It's not a requirement but that's like driving without airbags, you don't need them in theory but they help, right? So having a Fully Verified Paypal is a good idea....You can use a VBA also.

Quote:

-How do I link my bank account? Different names
Steal Paypal name is Mathew
Real Bank acc name is Matthew
Sorry but have you read the Stealth Book at all? I can see you the book...just want to make sure you have read it.....If you haven't....
Some Banks (that have been discussed on the forum) accept mismatch name deposits, if you use one of these, you can use it with no problems.

Quote:

I was hoping to only require the VCC to sell, than buy bitcoins then resell them to cash out
Not sure about this method, never tried this method but your going to have to be careful.

nodeal 09-20-2014 10:16 PM

I'm sorry did you say TD banned your checking account?

Here in the U.S. TD has worked great with mismatched names. You need to do research on the forums to find out what banks will accept mismatched names.

Selling without a bank account verified is doable. I prefer to do this before adding a bank to make sure the account is solid and good to go.

Cashing out with bit coin is an interesting route, I've looked into it. Honestly though, when running a legit business with cash flow that my livelihood depends upon... funneling my money through bit coin just didn't seem like the best option.

rsot 09-29-2014 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 589911)
I'm sorry did you say TD banned your checking account?

Here in the U.S. TD has worked great with mismatched names. You need to do research on the forums to find out what banks will accept mismatched names.

Selling without a bank account verified is doable. I prefer to do this before adding a bank to make sure the account is solid and good to go.

Cashing out with bit coin is an interesting route, I've looked into it. Honestly though, when running a legit business with cash flow that my livelihood depends upon... funneling my money through bit coin just didn't seem like the best option.

I think he means that the PP account with the TD bank account was banned - the account is still ok...right?