Getting back seller account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 11-05-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Getting back seller account

Need help for getting back seller account...

Just setup a seller account recently and list the third times and ebay impose selling limit. A search on the forum have many sellers (whether they are big seller or new) receive this limit. However in my case I am not sure what is the reason. Yes the 2 item listed previously has some brand status (due to this reason??) but after having multiple chat with ebay, the account security person keeps asking whether i or other family member have multiple accounts. Previously has 1 account suspend but ditch and open a new one. Both have the same paypal account (different email register) and login using same computer. The answer given to the security chat person is using a share computer with other person login to ebay too. But the security refuse to verify the account is mine. He says unless he would possible to verify the account is mine, the account is impossible to list new item. Already given him the address, phone no and other info which matches teh registering one but not sufficient. Now he want me to fax in id and utility bill etc to verify. Registering a new account does not seems feasible since sooner the account likely to get the same limit impose. The phone register with this account is US no but when wanted to change the phone to a international one (for them to call to verify) the system refuse to allow the change. How to get back seller account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-05-2008

Not sure your location but in Canada and possibly the US as well, phone # for phone verification must be within your area. So you can't use a US # to verify a ebay.ca acct. And if you use your old paypal acct, sooner or later your ebay accts linked to that paypal acct will be suspended. You should try getting the ebay stealth guide. It's got all the info and well worth the price. You are better off starting from scratch. You will have to sooner or later.

Good luck
Old 11-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Please add your location to your account here.
eBay/Paypal rules vari by country.
Go to your "User CP" and list your location.
This helps since eBay/Paypal Rules are different by country.
Thanks
------
Old 11-06-2008
Threadstarter  

no wonder the us system does not allow the change of no. trying to get the system to accept system to call a singapore no... but the .sg ebay also don't accept the change... multiple chat with the ebay yield no success... when ask them do they call internationally, they said yes but the system don't allow... using + or without + and with 0 infront does not solve the problem... seems like verify by phone yield no success. they want the driver license and id to be fax in... does not like this idea...

Not sure whether this verify account is the causes of the account be impose selling limit... as many knows a lot of seller get selling limit with no gd reason (or maybe in their opinion) and verify does indeed lift the limit...

as for registering new account, believe they likely to be limited imposed and again ask for supporting document... and the visa gift card available locally does not seems possible to be use for online purchase... really apppreciate some gd pointers on lifting the selling limit or registering new account... interested in the book but does the info possible to use locally because a lot of info on the forum are on us canada and uk...tks
Old 11-06-2008

As "Here We Go Again" just mentioned, it will be a good idea to let us know where u are located by changing your info. For Singapore, it is not something I have experience with so my info might not be 100% compatible. You should first search the forum about virtual phone #'s so that you can get a phone # if you don't want to give out your real one or not working. Raise your feedback and sell small items to build up your reputation and ebays trust. You have to take it slow. Just list a few items and gradually increase the amount. Buying a few items and getting some feedbacks from those helps too. I really believe the ebay stealth guide can help. Country might be different but there are tips and tricks that are more or less universal.

Good luck
Old 02-26-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

HAd this happen couple times on new real eBay accounts.

I just waited a few days and listed more items.