Bank accounts with PayPal UK - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 02-16-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Bank accounts with PayPal UK

Hi, so I've just finished going over the stealth guide for the final time, testing all of the concepts etc... and trying everything out and it all seems perfect and is working fine!

Their is only one small question I have about bank accounts with different paypals. I'm with Halifax and it's very easy to open new accounts.

However I was hoping to just get a definitive answer about the names/addresses registered with the bank accounts, because obviously all the accounts I'm going to open will have my name and address attatched to them, will paypal not be able to link me due to that? and will it matter that this name will be different to the registered ebay/paypal account.

(I am planning on purchasing a couple of high limit ebay and paypal accounts from from the sellers on here, as I am currently selling high amounts on another account but I'm sick of the constant threat of one negative feedback sending me from top rated seller down to 'below standard')

Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry if this has been covered, but I couldn't find an answer in my searching.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Bank accounts with PayPal UK

Hey!

Banks are financial institutions and when signing up for a new bank account, you can only use your REAL name and other personal details. If you provide them with wrong information on purpose then you can, and most likely will, get into trouble with the bank, and the police.
Always register for a new bank account using REAL name and everything that comes with it. It's your bank account, you can't lie about that stuff.

When you add a bank account to Paypal then you only need submit the A/C and S/C, NOT your full name.

Some bank are better than others, when it comes to mismatching names. If you read the forum, you'll see certain banks always popping up, so I would suggest go with the named few.
There are also some that are not so suitable.

You need to add your REAL bank account to Paypal, but the Credit Card can be created virtually, based on the made up name.

eBay/Paypal will not see your REAL name on the bank account, unless you actually transfer money to the account yourself.
You should ALWAYS have either funds on Paypal account or add funds using VCC.

It's a brief summary, but as you read more you'll get the hang of it. Once you get the theory in your head, it becomes clearer.
Old 02-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

Banks will not share your name or address with PayPal.

Avoid letting PP dip into the bank account.
Old 02-19-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 55%

Hi, thanks both of you for the information. After looking more into it I think the Natwest basic account seems like a good bet (unless I'm completely wrong!)

The only reason I asked was that while I'm more than happy to lie to eBay and PayPal, as you've said it is beyond stupid to try and lie to a bank! Since you've said that the bank will not share those details with PP that is really all I was after haha. So again thanks for being so helpful!

Think I'll be in contact soon to buy one of those all limits removed ebay/paypal packages soon!
Old 02-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

Natwest basic is a good choice