eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   Checking multiple accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/83713-checking-multiple-accounts.html)

Haidukken 03-10-2015 06:08 AM

Checking multiple accounts

O hai!

Just a quick one: How do you check the sales for each stealth account?

It's fairly easy if you have one, but if you have 20 or more and you DON'T use Vmware, then it can get a bit tricky to check them once or twice a day, with change of IP every single time. Right?

I'm just about to go live with my stealths and would it be OK to check for sales using gmail? Just set up notification so that I get an email if somebody sends me best offer or if an item has been sold.
I could then check the gmail accounts for my stealths and see IF I need to log into an account and then start with the whole IP changing etc.

basic rookie question, but still- Better safe than suspended!
:spy: :typing:

JamesNorth101 03-10-2015 06:15 AM

Re: Checking multiple accounts

I check them in my emails.

All my gmail accounts forward to 1 master gmail that I use to check sales, messages, payments ect. Just need to make sure images are disabled.

RosieTosie 03-10-2015 06:15 AM

What do you do with your other accounts haidukk?, you are not just starting off with 20 or more accounts after all, you have been selling for ages.

Haidukken 03-10-2015 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 648932)
What do you do with your other accounts haidukk?, you are not just starting off with 20 or more accounts after all, you have been selling for ages.

I have been selling for ages, but I have been selling for ages with a legit accounts that has fairly high limits- Family members helped me out. It's only now that I'm going full Gung Ho with stealth approach because I figured if I can lose one account out of nowhere and get banned from eBay, it could happen again. I just didn't want to risk any downtimes when it comes to sales and my income.
Better safe and stable, than suspended and worrying about stock and money.

I might do the whole forwarding with Gmails, as it seems to be the most efficient way of dealing with it all.

muzzie 03-10-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haidukk (Post 648933)
I have been selling for ages, but I have been selling for ages with a legit accounts that has fairly high limits- Family members helped me out. It's only now that I'm going full Gung Ho with stealth approach because I figured if I can lose one account out of nowhere and get banned from eBay, it could happen again. I just didn't want to risk any downtimes when it comes to sales and my income.
Better safe and stable, than suspended and worrying about stock and money.

I might do the whole forwarding with Gmails, as it seems to be the most efficient way of dealing with it all.

Same here, all gmails forward to a single master email, that I read, and take corresponding measures.

Callidus 03-10-2015 10:25 AM

Mozilla Thunderbird should sort all your issues :)

aking 03-10-2015 08:58 PM

All my gmail accounts come to my iPhone and I see all my messages and sales daily.

rsot 03-10-2015 11:14 PM

I rotate sales to end on different days for different accounts so I have a schedule of logging in on various days going.

123 03-11-2015 12:07 AM

I use thunderbird / can manage all my emails from there

Haidukken 03-11-2015 01:07 PM

All of you lovely people, thanks a million. I've forwarded half of my emails already and will finish off the second half later on today.
I will also schedule my log ins for sales, as it seems to be a wise move. The same way I can't put my listings up all at once and same time, I'm not gonna start logging in the same way.

I feel like it's all coming together, lovely.

:spy: :typing:

Freestyle2384 03-12-2015 01:45 AM

Just started the mail forwarding last night. Alot easier then manually checking your posts by searching(logged out) or going from account to account only to realize you got no sales and wasted time and an IP. Is having desktop notifications on okay?

RosieTosie 03-12-2015 03:32 AM

There are email notifications devices for sale now that notify when an email/emails received by flashing an LED light on the front of the unit.

nickh04 05-22-2015 08:26 PM

Noob question:

Can I check my stealth emails on my banned IP address as long as I dont open any emails from ebay?? I probably won't even open any emails, I'm just looking for the "Congradulations, your item sold!" headline. Logging into each eBay account and finding out you have no sales/messages really sucks.

JamesNorth101 05-23-2015 09:41 AM

You can even open up the emails, just make sure that images and beacons are disabled and then make sure you do not click any links :)

mayflower 06-26-2015 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 671637)
You can even open up the emails, just make sure that images and beacons are disabled and then make sure you do not click any links :)

how to disable beacon? what is the beacon? thanks

MM78 06-26-2015 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayflower (Post 680736)
how to disable beacon? what is the beacon? thanks

Beacons are inserted in Images, to disable beacons you simple tell the email program/website not to load images.

username1 07-21-2015 02:19 AM

So does this still mean that we can infact have 5 different gmail accounts on our iPhone and reply accordingly or must they all be forwarded to one?????

Callidus 07-21-2015 02:21 AM

Reply from each one corresponding to the correct account with images disabled

username1 07-21-2015 02:24 AM

Sound!

Callidis, you've been very helpful for me in the last 2 days!!! Thanks a lot!

username1 07-21-2015 03:38 AM

Final question,

This means I can have my 4 ebay stealth gmail accounts on my iPhone and can reply to emails from each account indict visually without having to change any settings on my phone,

Can this be done anywhere I go?

easy.bake.oven 07-21-2015 05:07 AM

Personallly I feel for multi accounts, on a laptop/desktop, thunderbird/thunderbird portable is the bollocks. Set it up proper before you add your email accounts - ie. make all messasges in plain text, disable images, cookies etc. Just go through all the options (view and in settings) and adjust to suit your needs.

Thunderbird if fast, friendly and is perfect for 1-300+ accounts - tried and tested by me :)

JamesNorth101 07-21-2015 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by username1 (Post 687409)
Final question,

This means I can have my 4 ebay stealth gmail accounts on my iPhone and can reply to emails from each account indict visually without having to change any settings on my phone,

Can this be done anywhere I go?

Yes exactly what it means :)