eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   All Gmail Accounts been suspended. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/97945-all-gmail-accounts-been-suspended.html)

aksalesonline 07-15-2016 04:22 AM

Re: All Gmail Accounts been suspended.

That's the thing. I've been operating stealth for over 5 years in total and never had any issue with gmail until today.

ilcarletto 07-15-2016 04:51 AM

no, I meant, you have to apply the same rules for GMail accounts: no linking, different IPs, different phone... and so.

aksalesonline 07-15-2016 05:41 AM

But Ive been doing this for years without issues. Also know many others which have the same issue all of a sudden.

ilcarletto 07-15-2016 06:04 AM

They are having issues because Google is now "purging" accounts.

You have linked yours. Got your answer in here.

Ebayorbust 07-15-2016 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksalesonline (Post 786303)
But Ive been doing this for years without issues. Also know many others which have the same issue all of a sudden.

Doesnt matter. The way you have been accessing your gmail accounts is enough to link them. Google may not have had issues with people running multiple accounts (under multiple names) previously but it is clearly evident that they have issues with it now.

You know what you need to do to avoid it happening again.

da5543 07-15-2016 08:43 AM

Hello, I have 48 Gmail which has been Suspended, but I have file recover to get back my acct Active.. I don't sign in Google each email. I used to check ALL Gmail with "WINDOWS LIVE MAIL" program for 3 years and never has issue like this. Not sure if this WINDOWS LIVE MAIL program cause the issue.

Play 07-15-2016 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da5543 (Post 786342)
Hello, I have 48 Gmail which has been Suspended, but I have file recover to get back my acct Active.. I don't sign in Google each email. I used to check ALL Gmail with "WINDOWS LIVE MAIL" program.. Not sure if this is reason cause issue.

I would say this was the issue, yes.

I think this is actually out of the blue and something new GMAIL have adopted, as I only recently had my first ever GMAIL suspension, and it was the moment I added it to Thunderbird, so I know that's what triggered it. Though the rest of the GMAIL accounts on Thunderbird remained fine.

The best way forward is to access them one at a time and not have any mail program fetch all at the same time.

Or maybe even try just fetching mail from a few accounts at the same time - as I am sure not all 48 accounts are actively selling on eBay.

P.S. If you we're stung by this suspension, just follow steps for recovery, and your account should be reinstated immediately.

Good luck :)

GreenBean 07-15-2016 08:53 AM

Eggs in one basket meant nothing?

Golden rule of stealth is avoid links.

:tears:

Hercules 07-15-2016 09:39 AM

I noticed that Gmail likes when they know you but doesn't like when you try to hide. I tried to open one from a different user for some reason...I got a lot of shet questions until I opened it back where I always open it. Then when I tried to open it from the wrong spot again it let me in. I hope this is it or I'm in big trouble if they all purge!!

muzzie 07-15-2016 09:50 AM

I have a setup where all my gmails use forwarding to a single account, which I read. Does not seem to cause any links. I access these accounts personally only when I need to answer some mail, which is really a rare case.

da5543 07-15-2016 10:04 AM

Thanks for responded. Most like I have 40 gmail and 8 Yahoo acct. these are all Ebay Stealth. I'm tired to login each Windows acct to check gmail acct.. I'm going to change some Gmail to MAIL.COM which already has minimum $20K selling. I switched one Mail.com which does NOT need phone verification. Does anyone has issue with MAIL.COM.. What program is best to check ALL email (MAIL.COM, GMAIL, YAHOO) like windows LIVE MAIL or Thunderbird? Is Thunderbird safe to use?

muzzie 07-15-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da5543 (Post 786360)
Thanks for responded. Most like I have 40 gmail and 8 Yahoo acct. these are all Ebay Stealth. I'm tired to login each Windows acct to check gmail acct.. I'm going to change some Gmail to MAIL.COM which already has minimum $20K selling. I switched one Mail.com which does NOT need phone verification. Does anyone has issue with MAIL.COM.. What program is best to check ALL email (MAIL.COM, GMAIL, YAHOO) like windows LIVE MAIL or Thunderbird? Is Thunderbird safe to use?

Mail.com is garbage, won't recommend it to use with PP. Also they seem to block accounts, if you try to access several accs from a single IP. So... my method seems the best out of the easy ones.

empirestate 07-15-2016 10:39 AM

Google is hunting down abusers for their services. Must use stealth rules now even for Gmails.

aksalesonline 07-15-2016 11:13 AM

Don't worry. If you just log back in and resign the password with verification phone number, it's back up and running fine.

slokor 07-15-2016 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 786363)
Google is hunting down abusers for their services. Must use stealth rules now even for Gmails.

Or just start using some other service that is not being obnoxious about people using their services...

yankee 07-15-2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hercules (Post 786356)
I noticed that Gmail likes when they know you but doesn't like when you try to hide. I tried to open one from a different user for some reason...I got a lot of shet questions until I opened it back where I always open it. Then when I tried to open it from the wrong spot again it let me in. I hope this is it or I'm in big trouble if they all purge!!

Im the same way. I open and create all mine from the same master email, no sms verification or anything like that. I also add new gmails to the same account by "add account" with no issues. Many many many accounts over the years.

Now I am a bit worried. :noidea:

miketyson 07-15-2016 03:39 PM

Yes this worries me also. I'm getting some stuff out of some my gmails and cleaning them up. I use to never delete old emails.

AndreasP 07-15-2016 09:50 PM

I received a gmail suspension message on my main stealth account, I logged into it one day, it wouldn't let me in until I verified my phone, I did that and then it told me I was suspended. I tried recovering it via a different email and I got an email saying that my account had never been suspended. I emailed google about this and they told me that it was an error on their behalf and everything's all good.

sax4 07-24-2016 05:07 PM

I have lost a few gmail accounts, I have loads and i'm also using IP's from different countries all the time. I quite often have to do phone verification.
I use mail.com sometimes, no hassles signing up, the only snag is that you have to pay for forwarding

jeffweico 07-24-2016 06:33 PM

I have seen this a couple of times in the last month or so. I called in about one of the accounts and their rep told me that Google is tightening up their security on Gmail. I answered his questions and got the account back.

I have found that the way to prevent this from happening is to add the stealth phone number to the account and confirming it. In doing so, you also have to realize that if anything changes on the account, they will want to send a text to the phone number, so now there is ONE MORE REASON to keep the phone alive.

The other thing the rep had mentioned to me is that when you create a gmail account and your first two emails are from PayPal and eBay, it looks like you might be committing fraud. So, I have started using other email addresses to send a generic email to these addresses first, and THEN creating the stealth accounts.

There are a TON of free email services out there, but eBay and PayPal seem to be OK with gmail, whereas they will have a fit if you use other email addresses that are free. I have started testing Protonmail and have had some good results. But they are a small company and I have no idea what will happen if tons of users start using them to create stealth accounts. Also, they are all about encryption and privacy, so eBay and PayPal might not like that. Corporations want everything YOU do to be open and transparent, but everything THEY do is a closely guarded secret. Anyway...

I have spoke with others who have said Google told them the suspension was an error, or whatever other reasons. I don't think these reps really know what is going on because whatever it is seems to be in the experimental stage.

My recommendation is to put a phone number on every account, that should solve the problem.

digim0n 07-24-2016 07:06 PM

I apply full stealth protocol with my gmails and they still get suspend the same way so somtimes that doesn't matter. All I do is go through the steps to get the account reinstated again and I've been successful in recovering every single account. As long as you have all the information used to create the account then you should be able to get it back. good luck.

RR2 08-10-2016 02:54 PM

I had this problem when I bought accounts from Fiverr. If you create your Gmail accounts following the Ebay Stealth basics you should be fine.