eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   Usa payment info needed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/115682-usa-payment-info-needed.html)

drillskillz 03-02-2018 08:06 AM

Usa payment info needed

Hello
I am based in the UK and i have a US apple ID that needs a payment information for verification . Reason i have the US apple ID is because i need to buys some stuffs on US apple store that are not on the UK store .How best can i go about this ?

Responses would be highly appreciated
Cheers

phaz0rz 03-02-2018 08:08 AM

Re: Usa payment info needed

Have you tried a prepaid card?

Easy to get someone stateside to buy one for you, but I don't know if they'd be accepted by Apple. A giant company like Apple probably has them blocked.

rsot 03-02-2018 08:28 AM

Have you looked at Entropay to test? I don't use Apple ID so I can't say firsthand if it works.

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

drillskillz 03-02-2018 07:50 PM

They won't accept prepaid cards or entropy. They want a US account with USA address. I learnt some people sell usa account information for verification purposes on sites. How true is this pls?

Gladiator 03-02-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drillskillz (Post 904708)
They won't accept prepaid cards or entropy. They want a US account with USA address. I learnt some people sell usa account information for verification purposes on sites. How true is this pls?

Have you tried any of the sellers on the forum who sell VCCs?

Otherwise, maybe you could just buy a gift card off of eBay?

Or can’t you just buy iTunes gift cards?

drillskillz 03-04-2018 05:02 PM

@Gladiator

What is VCC and how do i contact the VCC sellers ? Apologies am new to the site. I have tried to apple i tunes . I have loaded i tunes voucher on the apple ID .The problem is apple wont let me buy anything from its store without adding some payment information and other details. So right now all i need is account information of anyone based in the states so i could use to verify the apple ID.

I would appreciate if i can get more suggestions as to what i need to do

Gladiator 03-04-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drillskillz (Post 905075)
@Gladiator

What is VCC and how do i contact the VCC sellers ? Apologies am new to the site. I have tried to apple i tunes . I have loaded i tunes voucher on the apple ID .The problem is apple wont let me buy anything from its store without adding some payment information and other details. So right now all i need is account information of anyone based in the states so i could use to verify the apple ID.

I would appreciate if i can get more suggestions as to what i need to do

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

The ones who advertise VCC's, contact them via PM or post in their thread. Let them know you need one that works in the US, they should be able to help you. Find a street address of a post office or UPS store and use that info with the VCC to verify your iTunes.

phaz0rz 09-13-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie88 (Post 943535)
account ebay paypal solution
I want to buy stealth Ebay account. And i need a service which will reciee payments from my buyers and send mt money in bitcoins (Convert Paypal to Bitcoins). Volumes about 100 000 for start. (This is an example of same service https://westernbid.com/western-bid-in-english/). can you advice solution?

Reviving old threads isn't going to change the circumstances. What you want to do isn't going to work with Paypal. :lol:

rsot 09-23-2018 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 943537)
Reviving old threads isn't going to change the circumstances. What you want to do isn't going to work with Paypal. :lol:

Guess the post got removed hah :thumb: phaz0rz