eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   Anyone Here Use Stripe On His Dropshipping Business ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/118301-anyone-here-use-stripe-his-dropshipping-business.html)

sunny day 06-25-2018 08:47 AM

Anyone Here Use Stripe On His Dropshipping Business ?

Anyone Here Use Stripe On His Dropshipping Business ? does it works Fine ? thanks

yankee 06-25-2018 09:00 AM

Re: Anyone Here Use Stripe On His Dropshipping Business ?

it depends on what you are doing. Your statement of dropshipping is not clear. Are you selling on ebay and using a drop shipper? Are you collecting payment from wholesale buyers and are the drop shipper? Are you not selling on ebay at all?

sunny day 06-25-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 927083)
it depends on what you are doing. Your statement of dropshipping is not clear. Are you selling on ebay and using a drop shipper? Are you collecting payment from wholesale buyers and are the drop shipper? Are you not selling on ebay at all?

i lost my paypal few days ago .. have 3 stoes were linking to paypal plus selling on ebay .. lost all ..... i can link my 3 stores to stripe , they will know it is dropshipping business .. i see online some saying stripe do not support dropshipping business ...
thanks

phaz0rz 06-25-2018 02:26 PM

You would almost certainly have your application denied. They don't allow dropshippers.

https://s22.postimg.cc/r2b5zolhd/Untitled.png

dachilla 06-28-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny day (Post 927155)
i lost my paypal few days ago .. have 3 stoes were linking to paypal plus selling on ebay .. lost all ..... i can link my 3 stores to stripe , they will know it is dropshipping business .. i see online some saying stripe do not support dropshipping business ...
thanks

Maybe it's smarter to get a new paypal account?

Play 06-28-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny day (Post 927155)
thanks

I'd get a new PayPal.

Do you know why you were limited on all 3?. You don't want to repeat the same mistakes. If they all went down at the same time, it sounds like they were linked.

Edit - Realised you meant you had 3 ebay to 1 paypal. Thats not a good idea. I'd always stick to 1 paypal, per ebay and keep them like that.

Chris18181 07-03-2018 12:45 AM

I got away with using stripe for dropshipping for about 2 years, then they closed my stopped doing business with me for some customer survey they are required to do every year whatever that is

sunny day 07-07-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 927871)
I'd get a new PayPal.

Do you know why you were limited on all 3?. You don't want to repeat the same mistakes. If they all went down at the same time, it sounds like they were linked.

Edit - Realised you meant you had 3 ebay to 1 paypal. Thats not a good idea. I'd always stick to 1 paypal, per ebay and keep them like that.

they down one after one ..everytime they limit one i sign up new one i guess the second & third one were linked . may i made mistake when sign up third one , was linked somehow with second one ..

phaz0rz 09-13-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie88 (Post 943532)
account ebay paypal solution
I want to buy stealth Ebay account. And i need a service which will reciee payments from my buyers and send mt money in bitcoins (Convert Paypal to Bitcoins). Volumes about 100 000 for start. (This is an example of same service https://westernbid.com/western-bid-in-english/). can you advice solution?

You know, the same people see and respond to all of these threads. You're going to get yourself banned.

rsot 09-14-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 943539)
You know, the same people see and respond to all of these threads. You're going to get yourself banned.

phaz0rz 1 loser_poster 0

SaiJin 09-14-2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny day (Post 929609)
they down one after one ..everytime they limit one i sign up new one i guess the second & third one were linked . may i made mistake when sign up third one , was linked somehow with second one ..

First things first, read the ebay stealth, you'll then understand what actually happened to you.

Once you read that guide, you'll be able to create new ones and start your business again without getting the linking problems.

Second about stripe or any drop ship service, I'd be very careful and do a lot of research before you decide.

rsot 09-21-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 943859)
First things first, read the ebay stealth, you'll then understand what actually happened to you.

Once you read that guide, you'll be able to create new ones and start your business again without getting the linking problems.

Second about stripe or any drop ship service, I'd be very careful and do a lot of research before you decide.

Do you use stripe or in the past have used SaiJin?

oompaloompa 09-22-2018 09:34 AM

right, it is not clear, taking customer website payments with stripe is fine.......