Stealth ebay acount with stealth merchant account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 09-22-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default Stealth ebay acount with stealth merchant account?

1)Is it possible?I want to sell high risk items from the beginning and i don't want to get limited.
2)Do merchants accounts limit you if you start selling very expensive items and do they ask where you got them?
3)If they do can you fool em like paypal?
4)If i buy an ebay account from this forum can i link it with a merchant account with different name?
5)What's the best merchant account out there that's easy to open a stealth one and doesn't give any troubles and accepts paypal and deposits to bank account?

Ok that's a lot questions, hope for somebody with a big heart to help me out.
I would really appreciate any help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-22-2009

Longevity: 90%

Sometimes it really depends on what you sell- I know for CCNow, they prohibit many items that aren't even on their prohibited items list (ie software)- just check out all these things and look at the respective forums for the merchants you're looking on using and find someone specific and just PM that person directly. Honestly, I don't know if anyone will publicly answer any of those questions just because those questions are...well high risk themselves
Old 09-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavros777 View Post
1)Is it possible?I want to sell high risk items from the beginning and i don't want to get limited.
Do that and be limited.paypal do not like that ever.
Quote:
2)Do merchants accounts limit you if you start selling very expensive items and do they ask where you got them?
Worse, they hold your monies and decline to do business with you. You can battle to get your own money.
Quote:
3)If they do can you fool em like paypal?
haha.NO .T

Quote:
4)If i buy an ebay account from this forum can i link it with a merchant account with different name?
5)What's the best merchant account out there that's easy to open a stealth one and doesn't give any troubles and accepts paypal and deposits to bank account?

Ok that's a lot questions, hope for somebody with a big heart to help me out.
I would really appreciate any help.
You are overlooking one very important fact. You want paypal or a merchant account NOT to give you troubles. Well, it is up to YOU not to give them troubles. You are approaching this completely the wrong way. High risk items, money in your account quickly all sounds 'sus'. Rethink your game plan if you want to succeed.
Old 09-23-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

So why a merchant account is better than paypal then if both limit you and cause you the same problems.Why should i use a merchant account over paypal.Thanks guys for replying i really appreciate that.Love this forum.
Old 10-09-2009

Longevity: 89%

I am frustrated and have given up EBAY AND PAYPAL ALTOGETHER FOR IOFFER...i WAS SHUT DOWN TOO MANY TIMES. ARE GOOGLE CHECKOUT,AMAZON PAYMENTS AND MPAYY GOOD ALTERNATIVES TO PAYPAL?
Old 10-09-2009

Longevity: 89%
Default finally quit ebay BUT THE MONEY WAS GREAT!!!!

I am frustrated and have given up EBAY AND PAYPAL ALTOGETHER FOR

IOFFER...i WAS SHUT DOWN TOO MANY TIMES. ARE GOOGLE

CHECKOUT,AMAZON PAYMENTS AND MPAYY GOOD ALTERNATIVES TO PAYPAL?
Old 10-09-2009

Longevity: 91%

If you sell on iOffer you will not have problems with Google Checkout and even PayPal. But ioffer is known for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and its almost impossible to sell genuine brands at decent price there. PayPal will give you problems only if you sell on Ebay, but they are much more flexible when you sell elsewhere and probably won't hold your money. I don't know about Amazon and Mpayy, never used them.