eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   Moneybookers asking to be "Fully Verified"? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/31488-moneybookers-asking-fully-verified.html)

xmaknae 05-16-2011 10:50 AM

Moneybookers asking to be "Fully Verified"?

ive been using moneybookers for about half a year now after paypal was gone, ive been using them with no problem at all and today i received an email from them asking me to send more information to be fully verified

when i signed up with moneybookers i provided everything i need such as ssn, and bank verification with all the legit information

but this time they are doing what paypal did asking for stuff like
-picture ID
-utility/bank bill
-invoices from supplier
-etc

i was wondering if there is anyone else we received this email, they are saying that they are just trying to "fully verify" my account but this looks just like what paypal was asking when they were suspending my account

any tips will be very helpful, thank you in advance

helpme1 05-18-2011 02:04 PM

Yes I had money bookers ask me for all of this information also after I had been with them for over a year and once I faxed everything in they said they would not reinstate my account. Not sure what will happen with yours but its worth a try because after all they already have all your information anyways.

Red X 05-18-2011 02:24 PM

Oh please don't give me this bad news, I am the "paypal alternative" guy, and I am not liking what I am reading.

I'm not trying to get in your business, but could you have received this message from MB, because of risky high risk/vero items????

rsot 05-18-2011 02:45 PM

Like anything financial, MB pp or any other site has risk analysis. I have used MB without problems and will vouch for them - sure a lot depends on what you sell.

reverof 06-07-2011 06:40 PM

I just got this - moneybookers ID request and I wasnt even buying anything !

Simply sending money to supplier from my tottally 100% legit account .

I have sent passport and finanace letter as I dont have utility bill in my name at my address.

Hope they get it sorted - I mean legit account for gods sakes lol

GreenBean 06-07-2011 06:59 PM

This is a usual practice. Do yourself a favor, reverof & use SEARCH. Put in First Edition or jeffweico as user and look for their informative posts on 'money'.

Companies handling funds etc, have every right to ask for ID. It's to protect themselves and the consumer.

reverof 06-08-2011 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 236921)
This is a usual practice. Do yourself a favor, reverof & use SEARCH. Put in First Edition or jeffweico as user and look for their informative posts on 'money'.

Companies handling funds etc, have every right to ask for ID. It's to protect themselves and the consumer.

Apprecaite that GreenBean will do - however this is after :

1) Sending Deposit to my bank account which I confirmed
2) Sending Letter to my home address which again i recieved and confirmed
3) Sending Charge to my debit card which I confirmed

On top of this they have taken plenty of fees from me for me uploading and sending money already and yet now they want these proofs?

I stand by what I said its over the top ;)

GreenBean 06-08-2011 06:05 AM

Not disputing what you said.
In fact you become a victim to their demands because of scammers who rorted their systems.

Life has been made much harder for customers. I use my British passport for ID. Had it declined because it expires in 7 months.
Hello, I can use that passport to enter countries because it has 6 months validity, but it is not acceptable as ID becuase it expires in 7 months. Do we know the naffin' world will exist still :rolleyes:
pfft.

rsot 06-08-2011 09:49 AM

GB you must get an Antartica passport to be with your penguiin servantz