About amazon selling , HELP!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 07-01-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default About amazon selling , HELP!!!

hi i recently opened an amazon selling account and after taking about 500 pounds in the last 2 weeks they have sent me the following email.

""we will be conducting a review of your selling account. During this review period, your funds will be reserved in your Amazon Payments account for up to 30 days, although we will continue accepting orders on your behalf for items you list for sale on Amazon.co.uk. Once your funds have been released, they should arrive within 6-10 business days""

""""Please know this is not necessarily a negative reflection of your selling history. This action is taken regularly on selling accounts across the Amazon platform, particularly where sales volumes or inventory levels are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or account history. Account reviews may also be the result of increases in negative feedback, chargebacks or A-to-Z Guarantee claims against sales. You may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the traceable shipping method for orders received along with corresponding Amazon.co.uk order numbers. This information can be sumitted to us via e-mail, in plain text, or via fax at 020 8636 9326. Additional information which may help expedite this review includes disclosure of other sales channels including nicknames or links to selling pages, proof of physical inventory or other information related to your experience in online or retail sales. """

What can i do to get this sorted asap???
thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-01-2008

Longevity: 93%

You need to provide them a list of your tracking numbers. They are ensuring that your buyers are receiving the items. Also, provide them a user ID on Ebay, ecrater, or other selling sites. If they can determine that you have a solid history, they will lift the ban.

It only takes three or four days.
Old 07-01-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI: Gotmilk--(nice name)

I have had this temporary restriction.. it will pass.
It does take them every bit of the 30 days to do it though--they are very responsive to your emails (unlike ebay--but dont be rude--I'd come across, MORE CONCERNED than anything.. Thanksing them for "protecting your act",,etc etc..
Old 07-02-2008

Longevity: 93%

It took a whole 4 days to remove my restriction once I provided tracking numbers...It really is no big deal...