eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Will my accounts get linked or are they already linked? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/100233-will-my-accounts-get-linked-they-already-linked.html)

topsecret123 10-12-2016 07:02 PM

Will my accounts get linked or are they already linked?

I think i already know the answer, just looking for some definitive confirmations, hopefully from some of your personal experiences. :)

4 years ago, I had a paypal account which i had a debit card with and was attached to my SSN... that account got shut down because of selling in a restricted business model. I didn't owe any money on the account at all when it was closed down, but was told it could never be opened again. I'm not sure if I was told I could never open another paypal account again.

2 years ago I opened an account with my same full name, my new current address, I gave the last 4 of my SSN, and I've answered public profile questions on more than 5 occasions to clear security issues.

I've linked bank accounts & credit cards to this account as well.

My current account is linked to my eBay account that has been selling around $30k per month for the past 12 months with no issues at all, but I've never given my full SSN

I'm looking at applying for paypal working capital, but they require that I give my full SSN even though they don't run a credit check, they need it to verify account ownership.

My question is... do they already know who I am since I've answered public profile questions about my previous addresses, related family members, cars i've owned, etc??

would it be risky to give my full SSN to apply for this??

I honestly feel they know exactly who I am, since I've answered these public profile questions, and they have my full name, with last 4 SSN... but wouldn't want to risk getting shut down since our business is flowing pretty smoothly without them having my full SSN.

Any personal experiences or definitive knowledge would be greatly appreciated! THANKS