eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   in trouble for sharing account with girlfriend (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/104896-trouble-sharing-account-girlfriend.html)

concernedpper 02-07-2017 11:05 AM

in trouble for sharing account with girlfriend

so im in a long distance relationship with a girl and we shared her paypal and i sent her money to heres she sent money to mine etc.

she let me go on her account to buy virtual goods in games and we gifted each other stuff.

she is 20 years old of legal age and is owner of the paypal account.

her MOTHER filed a stolen credit card report and now the paypal is limited and every transaction made is being disputed by paypal even on my closed accounts from several months ago.

her mother talked to my gf trying to get my name and threatening to call a county police who works with internet crimes.

we have tried to tell paypal and she told her mother several times that i had permission each and every transaction i did and paypal said theres nothing they can do and refused to listen.

paypal says they might get the police involved n yet they are denying evidence and putting a MOTHER who ISNT the account owner over the account owner who is 20.

I am from Oceanic and they are from Indiana.

paypal is doing a investigation now and they got my name when my gf told them we were legit sharing the account.

Am i in the **** for this?

we have tried telling them everything we can.

thanks.

bjammin 02-07-2017 12:43 PM

Re: in trouble for sharing account with girlfriend

If everything you have done can be explained, then I would not worry about if they call the police or not. Personally, I think it is doubtful that the police get involved. But, then again, I do not know the amounts that are being disputed, nor perhaps the full story.

Bunneh 02-07-2017 12:58 PM

something doesnt add up..
Your GF is a adult age 20? not a child? yet her mother can file a police report against you?
Surely the police have to speak to the 20 year old? (owner of the acc) or atleast ask her if she wishes to proceed with such charges?

Unless she has lied all along about her age to you?

concernedpper 02-07-2017 01:04 PM

she is the age of 20 she has a job ive seen and talked to her at work on skype.

its her money she gifted me and authorised me to use on her paypal and even when people asked to change the password she gave me the authorized text paypal gave her and we changed the password together.

concernedpper 02-07-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 828665)
If everything you have done can be explained, then I would not worry about if they call the police or not. Personally, I think it is doubtful that the police get involved. But, then again, I do not know the amounts that are being disputed, nor perhaps the full story.

the amounts on the paypal are $200 or less.. nothing serious at all..just small microtransactions for video games we played together.

bjammin 02-07-2017 08:32 PM

Nah, thats enough to chase after for paypal, imo.

Moral of story: :au: woman always cause trouble :nono:

alext851 02-10-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 828758)

bjammin - old cynic :lol:

empirestate 02-10-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 828758)

This comment begs a story to be told...

Awaken 02-10-2017 10:09 AM

next one who decides to do business with you :bolt:

oompaloompa 02-11-2017 04:46 PM

I am from Oceanic and they are from Indiana.

[/QUOTE]

you are in NZ and she is USA? have you met in person?
doubt mother or whoever can really file much from that far away, and as for paypal, they usually do not report you.....
hopefully you have some proof of her permission, or is it all on skype verbally?
if this is all true, it is likely the GF is under-age, skyping her at work is not proof of anything...

....dont know why I am asking all this, as you come across as a scammer, trying to get some answers, if it is a real story then you have acted really dumb....