eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Why is PayPal so Strict? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/105429-why-paypal-so-strict.html)

Chris18181 02-24-2017 06:23 PM

Why is PayPal so Strict?

why is PayPal so strict nowdays?

I swear i have over 10 PayPal accounts all limited Paypal has $11,000 of my money in all the accounts and i have to wait 180 days for each account.

I remember back in 2011 you could go 1-2 years without getting limited, now its 1-3 months.

all i do is drop shipping but i always get the items shipped on time, even when i start making tons of sales they limit my account because im doing good, doesn't make any sense to me,

I have some tricks up my sleeves that i am going to try and hopefully get my money back on a few of my limited accounts.

slokor 02-24-2017 06:49 PM

Re: Why is PayPal so Strict?

Youre deceiving paypal and not following their terms of service. You break their rules and they dont appreciate it. Nothing strict about it.
You do stealth better and you wont have issues. What you need to do is be stricter than paypal and avoid giving them any clues as to the fact youre breaking their ToS - which you agree to every time you sign up for a new account.

empirestate 02-24-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

I have some tricks up my sleeves that i am going to try and hopefully get my money back on a few of my limited accounts.
That's the spirit!

sax4 02-25-2017 10:18 PM

Well as you said, they limit your account after doing a tonne of sales. Stealth means going slow and steady on new accounts. If one week you are selling 5 items a day then the next it jumps up to 10 then you can likely get limited. Paypal will want to know what who they are dealing with.

Having ten accounts limited should tell you that you're something wrong.

Can't you give them what they ask for?

Chris18181 02-26-2017 12:09 AM

this is the only way i am making any money right now, I wish i could take it slow, but i have to make a living, and pay bills, I work a few days a week so it also helps

I wish there was some other website i could use besides ebay for Drop shipping, I have tried e-commerce websites and advertising everynow and then on Facebook, but all i get is likes and no sales.

I have several applications for merchant accounts and i am waiting to see which one gets approved. my credit isnt that good so some have gotten denied or the items i sell is high risk, most the items i sell are Exercise equipment, furniture, swing sets, mostly anything outdoors.

I am not sure if there are any High Risk Merchant accounts out there, but would be nice if i could find one.

brownsuga 02-26-2017 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 832737)
this is the only way i am making any money right now, I wish i could take it slow, but i have to make a living, and pay bills, I work a few days a week so it also helps

I wish there was some other website i could use besides ebay for Drop shipping, I have tried e-commerce websites and advertising everynow and then on Facebook, but all i get is likes and no sales.

I have several applications for merchant accounts and i am waiting to see which one gets approved. my credit isnt that good so some have gotten denied or the items i sell is high risk, most the items i sell are Exercise equipment, furniture, swing sets, mostly anything outdoors.

I am not sure if there are any High Risk Merchant accounts out there, but would be nice if i could find one.

Didn't know furniture was high risk. But thanks for the list of things to dropship because I was running out of ideas :bird:

rsot 02-26-2017 09:23 AM

Why not consider using separate paypal accounts then for dropshipping - one to buy on and one to sell with? PP can be very tough on blatant dropshipping

Chris18181 02-28-2017 05:22 PM

has anyone here had any success opening a Facebook shop?

I opened a store added Stripe for accepting payments, purchased $100 worth of advertising so far not one sale,

MM78 02-28-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 833254)
has anyone here had any success opening a Facebook shop?

I opened a store added Stripe for accepting payments, purchased $100 worth of advertising so far not one sale,

Perhaps it be best to join some sales groups or local sale groups to begin selling. You say you can't afford to go slow....well going fast doesn't help either, either learn to go slow or get used to getting limited a lot.