Paypal Limited - Wrong ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-06-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Paypal Limited - Wrong ?

The Story:
I've opened my 2nd stealth paypal account, have verified the vcc and then submitted documents to increase my limits.
After waiting around 2 weeks I got an email from paypal stating that my account was limited and were asking for:

photo ID, proof of address, invoices, business information and proof of delivery

The issue is that this account has never been used before anywhere and it leads me to think that it somehow got linked to something else? ( it surely can't be with my other account as I'm using one in windows user and the other in VMware, different isps for mobile data and no mathing selling patterns as one hasn't even been used)

I've had a talk with paypal Ireland and they asked me if I have any account? I've answered no since I don't think under that name has been an account opened. I was informed that they'll review again the situation and update me.

The Question:

Even if I get this account unlocked is it any good or should I just forget about it?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-06-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Re: Paypal Limited - Wrong ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by florea_cioaca View Post
The Story:
I've opened my 2nd stealth paypal account, have verified the vcc and then submitted documents to increase my limits.
After waiting around 2 weeks I got an email from paypal stating that my account was limited and were asking for:

photo ID, proof of address, invoices, business information and proof of delivery

The issue is that this account has never been used before anywhere and it leads me to think that it somehow got linked to something else? ( it surely can't be with my other account as I'm using one in windows user and the other in VMware, different isps for mobile data and no mathing selling patterns as one hasn't even been used)

I've had a talk with paypal Ireland and they asked me if I have any account? I've answered no since I don't think under that name has been an account opened. I was informed that they'll review again the situation and update me.

The Question:

Even if I get this account unlocked is it any good or should I just forget about it?
Not sure, only time will tell.