eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   No one ever see this - have a look - paypal very bad (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/10631-no-one-ever-see-have-look-paypal-very-bad.html)

None 04-29-2009 06:55 AM

No one ever see this - have a look - paypal very bad

120 892 RECEIVE
38 000 REFUND
66 462 SENT

CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT

How Long Member: January 2006

700 feedback (7 negative 5 neutral)

Average transaction: 250 dollar

It's the end of our online business.

Since the 2th we getting the run around.

eBay suspended / Paypal limited.

Click over the picture and have a look.

Pictures Hoster » File Viewer

http://www.pictureshoster.com/css/im..._thumbnail.jpg

Here We Go Again 04-29-2009 07:31 AM

Lets see here......

You claim to be running a Canadian Paypal account.
But you are running it FROM GUANGDONG CHINA

And since when do Canadian Paypal accounts ask for a SSN?

For some reason I think you got a US based Paypal account.
Selling VERO items from CHINA on a US based Paypal account and finally got shut down.

If you can NOT tell the truth then you should receive NO help from anyone on this forum.

None 04-29-2009 07:37 AM

The account holder is in Winnipeg Manitoba, I am canadian also. But I supply the stock he sale online from here. I am in SHENZHEN CHINA. And I am canadian. And yes it is a canadian paypal account. Ask any question I will answer with the total trught. We have nothing to hide. I have full acess to is account.

Thanks

philly387 04-29-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Here We Go Again (Post 85058)

If you can NOT tell the truth then you should receive NO help from anyone on this forum.

You don't seem to help anyone anyways so whats new? All you do is criticize people and what they say. Saying they are wrong all the time...its a little ridiculous.

Lyda 04-29-2009 02:53 PM

It's Canadian with Mandarin accent..lol. So, where is the truth? I think Aspkin did not incorporate a spell checker yet for a reason.:pop2: Everyone's welcome!:welcome; but HWGA has been around the block few times, so IMO he's just being brutally honest. Nothing wrong with that where I come from..:heh:

Burning 04-29-2009 03:34 PM

HWGA, can be a bit brutal but to tell you the truth, many of the questions have already been answered and people post the same question up. It kind of gets annoying when you keep on posting the same thing. Also, welcome to the forum.

Lyda 04-29-2009 03:50 PM

None, it's not the end of your business! Get back on! Just read the threads on the forum and you will figure most of it on your own...It's not the end of the world. That's why you are here..

topazcorp 04-29-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by None (Post 85059)
The account holder is in Winnipeg Manitoba, I am canadian also. But I supply the stock he sale online from here. I am in SHENZHEN CHINA. And I am canadian. And yes it is a canadian paypal account.

Yeah sure...

Anyway why would they ask you for a SSN if it was a canadian account? In Canada we don't have SSN, we have SIN (Social Insurance Number)!!!

Here We Go Again 04-29-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by None (Post 85059)
The account holder is in Winnipeg Manitoba, I am canadian also. But I supply the stock he sale online from here. I am in SHENZHEN CHINA. And I am canadian. And yes it is a canadian paypal account. Ask any question I will answer with the total trught. We have nothing to hide. I have full acess to is account.

Thanks

So you are not the person who owns the Paypal account?

So if you truly have a Canadian Paypal account then WHY is Paypal asking you to provide a Social Security Number?
There is no such thing in Canada?

In the picture you posted you show a screen shot of what Paypal is asking you to provide.
It clearly shows a request for the 2 items below:
"Provide Proof of SSN"
"Confirm Social Security number"

So if you are in China running a Canadian Paypal account then WHY is Paypal asking for proof of being a citizen of the USA?

Let me ask all the Canadians here......
Why would Paypal ask a Canadian for a Social Security Number?????

Here We Go Again 04-29-2009 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a copy of the image the Original Poster linked to to.
It clearly shows Paypal is asking for a SSN in 2 different places.

Here We Go Again 04-29-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philly387 (Post 85096)
You don't seem to help anyone anyways so whats new? All you do is criticize people and what they say. Saying they are wrong all the time...its a little ridiculous.

Yea but I am usually right and the other person is wrong.
At least 98.63% of the time.

As the saying goes 5 MINUTES of research will solve your problem 85% of the time.

philly387 04-29-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Here We Go Again (Post 85112)
Yea but I am usually right and the other person is wrong.
At least 98.63% of the time.

As the saying goes 5 MINUTES of research will solve your problem 85% of the time.

Agreed...but we all know how newbies are and don't need to scare them away at all. Everyone screws up, just hopefully they learn the first time.

GreenBean 04-29-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philly387 (Post 85127)
Agreed...but we all know how newbies are and don't need to scare them away at all. Everyone screws up, just hopefully they learn the first time.

tbf, if the forum is not given the correct facts or anything close to them, how can anyone answer well?? I agree newbies are just that but half baked facts do not and will not work.
Let this be now and see if we can work out an answer.:peace:

Keep this on topic:focus:

JamesYaBaoy 04-29-2009 08:48 PM

DANg..thats a long checklist..

Give that account up...For every entry on that list yoru chances to get your account back goes down considerably.

Im guesing you have complaints on file also?Your pretty much a criminal in paypals eyes

ebaykilla 04-29-2009 09:42 PM

I live for HWGA's comments...dude is just all around classic....! HWGA a/k/a NewbieKilla!

:)