eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   YOU CANNOT USE PAYPAL ANYMORE - I have just received this. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/107052-you-cannot-use-paypal-anymore-i-have-just-received.html)

iamgood 04-28-2017 09:27 AM

YOU CANNOT USE PAYPAL ANYMORE - I have just received this.

Tried listing on ebay and it was saying I could not list as paypal not currently accepted. So after logging into paypal and seeing that they have limited my account.

What now?!

They have not give me any reason whatsoever, I have messaged them asking what they are doing and now I have to wait 24 hours... There is no reason why this should have happened!?

What happens now? I need to be using ebeay and making money as I have just quit my job.

Can people still pay for items?

Do I set up another payapl? I have a lot of items and time invested in that ebay and I don't want it ****ing up.

JamesNorth101 04-28-2017 09:57 AM

Re: YOU CANNOT USE PAYPAL ANYMORE - I have just received this.

PayPal don't always explain why they block people. Its why they are so frustrating to deal with

Your best bet is just to start again. Its frustrating I know, but if you try to just link in a new PayPal to the same eBay the new PayPal would get limited sooner or later

iamgood 04-28-2017 10:00 AM

Start a whole new ebay? That isn't surly the best option here?

The problem is not with ebay, but paypal?

Surly a as far as ebay are concerned they just want a payment method?

What do I do about the pending items to post in my ebay now?
Are you seriously saying that I am best starting a new ebay?

What about a new pay pal and linking it or will that not work?

RedDevilŽ 05-04-2017 04:03 AM

Best thing to do is call PayPal.

TIP: Be nice over the phone "obviously"... Female representatives tend to care more about your situation and try to help more "in my experiences" I've called PayPal over 100 times in 10 years and women tend to be more sympathetic on fixing the issue.

iamgood 05-04-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDevilŽ (Post 845482)
Best thing to do is call PayPal.

TIP: Be nice over the phone "obviously"... Female representatives tend to care more about your situation and try to help more "in my experiences" I've called PayPal over 100 times in 10 years and women tend to be more sympathetic on fixing the issue.

Too late now, I have not signed into ebay for 3 days and already items well over due post.

oompaloompa 05-11-2017 06:39 AM

it is not too late to try and save it....you say you have quit your job, you quit it for ebay?

are sales still going through on ebay? have you had paypal payment notifications on email? Sometimes buyers can pay on a limited paypal, it
depends on the limitation - what did the notice of limitation say? it might be a routine matter that you can solve....

if it does not work out, you need to start some stealths too, but do it properly...

really you should have a part-time job at least, until you are established and beyond even...you cannot rely on just ebay for your income....it can be stressful if a sweep takes out some or all of your accounts.....

ebaychic2013 05-12-2017 01:15 PM

Paypal has been limiting accounts a lot faster these days...

aspkin 05-13-2017 01:50 AM

Seems it's spring cleaning time for PayPal.

You might want to look at eBay Stealth and learn how to get back going again.