Urgent ! Paypal ac limited help please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-04-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Urgent ! Paypal ac limited help please

URGENT HELP please !

A week ago I got a message from Paypal saying my account had been limited.. I don't know what to do??

I have a UK Ebay & Paypal Business Account (legit not stealth) that has been running for over 12 years.. trading as a top rated seller no problems etc.

On the day my account was limited last week, I had 3 separate Chargeback cases opened, I believe this could be the only thing that has caused this account limit.

I get a handful of chargebacks per year anyway, they are dealt with as per Paypal policy, but having a few at the same time must have flagged my account.

I was initially asked to provide info/resolve these 3 cases, but also had a long list of other things I needed to provide.. A long list of company info/invoices/projected turnover etc.. also a list of 5 other random transactions (without cases) that they wanted tracking info for.

I started direct email with Paypal business support, who echoed what it had said in my account.. I discussed the three cases and that in order to have my limitation lifted I was willing to accept liability for these cases and wanted them resolved asap.

I then went back to my Pp account to resolve these 3 cases.. 2 had been resolved and the final one i accepted liability. This then caused the sections asking for company details and the other tracking info requests to disappear.

So now in my pp ac, notifications shows that i need to provide further info... but there is none being asked for and nowhere for me to provide any further info, and the final chargeback case is showing as under review.

There is nothing more now that I can do, customer support has now dried up saying that the final case and my account will have to go through the review process.

I today however got an email from pp saying there was a message for me in the 'message centre'.. i can not find this in my ac.. and an online search shows this is common.. account holders being asked to answer via 'message centre' and there isn't one.

What is the waiting game people talk about, or what further can i do?? others say this is happening in large numbers in the UK at the moment to peoples account.

Without Paypal I have had to shut my Ebay shop currently.. and if i cant get it resolved asap then my business is ruined.

I have done nothing wrong, it was a failure of Ebay/Paypal security that allowed these 3 transactions that were made by either a buyers pp account being hacked or a fraudulent purchase with a stolen card.

Any experience/advice on this scenario very much appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!