eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   how long does paypal saving you info (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/109614-how-long-does-paypal-saving-you-info.html)

cohiba72 08-10-2017 12:05 PM

how long does paypal saving you info

how many years your personal data (name,address,creditcard number etc..) paypal either ebay will keep saving on their data base ? 10 years ? 15 years ? do you believe they need all these data w,hen they know very well that anyone can go stealth ?
lets say I had ebay & pp account 12 years ago and for a silly reason they suspended my accounts,can I open a new accounts using my original name ?

slokor 08-10-2017 01:29 PM

Re: how long does paypal saving you info

They keep it forever.
Theres no reason for them not to do so since it hardly takes any effort on their part to do so.
And unless you have an extremely unique name you can use it again (or a slight variation on it - if is very unique) - just change all the other details such as address, phone number etc.

livelifewild 09-02-2017 08:07 PM

Re: how long does paypal saving you info

I am not sure of how long or if the forever thing is true. Only thing I know is that I had a bank account attached to a paypal account that was limited and suspended. About a year or so later I still had the bank account open and had money in another paypal account that had gone thru the 180 days and had money to be withdrawn in it. So I decided to try it since it had been awhile and sure enough it let me add this bank account that I had previously used on another account about a year earlier. Now usually when you try to add a bank account to another paypal even if the original account is not active or being used they will give you a message stating you can not add this bank account because it is being used on the maximum number of accounts permitted.
So you can not use one bank account on more then one paypal (which we know).

But I found it interesting that with a certain amount of time passing it was then able to be used again. So does this imply something? Does it imply maybe a year or two?
I dont know. I am going to give it a little longer but some time soon I may just experiment with this. And open an ebay/paypal in my real information again and see if it stays open.