Since April I can't open any more PayPal accounts successfully. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-04-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Since April I can't open any more PayPal accounts successfully.

Hello Guys,

I'm doing stealth for 4 years already, I know there's no problem with my method and I know for sure PayPal has changed something since April (I have read many threads about it here in the past 2 months but nobody come with a solution).

It seems that PayPal limits your account right after the first sale (Anything over 20$), so I assume I had to build the account slowly and that's what I did :

The first item i sold was very unrisk (Basically all the items i sell are no risks but pretty expensive, about 50-150$ each).

I sold a book for 1.5$, payment was clear, everything went smoothly.

45 days later I tried to sell something for 20$ (Again, no risk, no brand or anything), BOOM, paypal sent an E.mail that my account is limited and i need to send them plenty of documents.

I sold 1-2$ item on about 10 accounts so i tried again and again and increased the days after the first sale.

On the second account i tried again to sell somethng for 20$ after 2 months from the first sale which were only 2$, again, limited.

on third account, tried after 75 days after the first sale, and again, got limited.

My only hope is 3 months after the first sale which i will know in 14 days but i have a bad feeling about that also..

Is anyone found a solution? This thing has never happened to me in the past 4 years and I really don't know what should I do at this point.

I use real sim card, different address, different IP of course, different name, VCC, etc etc etc just like I did all the time.

Has anyone opened new PayPal account (And eBay), after april and was able to receive 100$ payment after the first sale? If so, how long did you wait?

Hope someone can give a solution,

Thanks in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-05-2017

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Since April I can't open any more PayPal accounts successfully.

I had similar problems before, but I think my paypal accounts were limited because I received a big sum of money $100+ and I used bad phone numbers.

I recently made few accounts, fresh paypal and ebay less than 2 days old, sold $50 item on one account, everything is good no limits. Second account sold 9 items within 2 days, cheap $10 item, didn't even get 21 day hold, and transferred money to bank account.
Will be doing some testing with other accounts for receiving large sum of money, hopefully it goes well.

I am 100% certain that the problem is your account creation method.
Old 09-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo2020 View Post
Hello Guys,

I'm doing stealth for 4 years already, I know there's no problem with my method and I know for sure PayPal has changed something since April (I have read many threads about it here in the past 2 months but nobody come with a solution).
1) Your receiving a large dollar amount on first sale
2) Where is this money coming from?
Old 09-05-2017

Longevity: 46%

tbh mine kept getting suspended then i got an account from slokor and slowed and changed my process around. nearly two months later, im still running
Old 09-05-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
1) Your receiving a large dollar amount on first sale
2) Where is this money coming from?

Hey,

1.5$ is a large payment? Because it goes smoothly with no limition, just after i try to sell again (2 months later), an item for 40$, it gets limited.

2)The money is coming from eBay (I do not sell to my self).

I do the exact same method for 4 years, I wonder what has been changed.. my only thoughts would be the VCC but i don't know :(
Old 09-05-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc_vobla View Post
I had similar problems before, but I think my paypal accounts were limited because I received a big sum of money $100+ and I used bad phone numbers.

I recently made few accounts, fresh paypal and ebay less than 2 days old, sold $50 item on one account, everything is good no limits. Second account sold 9 items within 2 days, cheap $10 item, didn't even get 21 day hold, and transferred money to bank account.
Will be doing some testing with other accounts for receiving large sum of money, hopefully it goes well.

I am 100% certain that the problem is your account creation method.
You listed a sale 2 days after creation? What kind of VCC are you using?

Before Aprtil i could list an item on brand new account that cost 150$ easily with no problem, now everything became much harder, first sale is fine for anything under 20$ but second sale, even 2 months later, boom limit and i seriously can't understand why because everything I do is according to the book and have been doing it for so many years already..
Old 09-15-2017
Threadstarter  

BUMP - Anyone can help?
Old 09-15-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
BUMP - Anyone can help?
its over dude, the problem isnt in your stealthing techniques its the items you are selling. paypal blacklists keywords in titles.
Old 09-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman420 View Post
its over dude, the problem isnt in your stealthing techniques its the items you are selling. paypal blacklists keywords in titles.
But I'm selling very low risk items, that's why i don't get it :(

For example, 1 of my listing title is :

"Men's Fashion Shoes Breathable Casual Sports Sneakers Running Shoes"

Listing for 28.99$, once it gets sold, boom limited (First transaction is fine, only the second one does problem, I wait 2 months apart from the first one and to the second one).

Maybe need to wait longer, it just doesn't makes sense to me :/
Old 09-16-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
I do the exact same method for 4 years, I wonder what has been changed.. my only thoughts would be the VCC but i don't know :(
Why don't you tell us exactly what steps your taking to make these accounts and maybe we can figure out what's causing the problem.