Paypal closed my account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-02-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Paypal closed my account

Hi,
I'm an entrepreneur in Vietnam. My business requires paying suppliers in US by Paypal. In the last year, I have paid them on total around $50,000. Recently, some suppliers require me to pay via Friends and Family. So, I go an purchase paypal balance from my friend who claim he got money from doing online ads. He sent me $1000 twice. At the end of that day, Paypal asked me to confirm my identity because I went over the threshold. So I did. Then one person from Paypal called me saying that my account was closed permanently and I had to wait 180days to get my money back.
Worse, they said they was no longer offer services to me and advised me not to open any new account with them.
To be honest, I cannot survive without paypal. If I cannot find a way to pay my suppliers via Paypal, my business will go broke for sure. What should I do? I thinking of asking my friend to set up paypal and help me pay. I desperately need your helps. Please note that I'm not involving in any shady business.
This is their final message.
"Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Joe and I am happy to assist you with your limitation query.

I understand you do not prefer to receive a call on the matter.

As I have reviewed the account, I can see that the final decision to permanently limit the account has already been decided. I do apologize for the inconvenience as there is no option to appeal on this matter and the account would stay limited.

It is not advisable for you to create a new account as the same thing will occur, where your account will be limited.

I strongly suggest for you to explore other payment options to you in Vietnam to suit your business needs.

Once again, my apologies for the inconvenience.

I hope the above was clear."
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Paypal closed my account

Welcome to the forums - sad story but this is not rare. All the best as you master stealth

Try another paypal agent but likely, this decision is final.
Old 10-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the forums friend.
First off - the account you were using is gone. You made mistakes on it (namely 'buying' a balance from a 'friend' - no one 'sells' money).
I assume the paypal account you using was Vietnamese. Opening a new Vietnamese account with a slightly different name and anew address should be simple enough. Youd of course need a new device (new windows user account) and a new solid IP address - also shouldn't be a problem since youre in Vietnam. Open a new bank account and link it to the account and youre pretty much back in business.
This is of course a simplification of the process which is covered in its entirety in the stealth guide. Get the guide and be sure the follow the proper steps when opening your new account (or accounts).
As long as all you need to do is send payments (NOT receive them) and that you do things properly you should be fine.
I myself would actually open several accounts this way to spread the amount each account is sending - to minimize the risk involved to each account.
Good luck.
Old 10-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

U need to get the stealth guide and get back to business!!
Old 10-02-2017

Yes as the posts before says.. just move on.. that account is gone for good..
I wonder if ur friend who sent you the 1000$ paypment also got limited ?
Old 10-03-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%

You need to learn the stealth guide.

This will help you create better accounts and also more importantly on how to operate them correctly. Otherwise this problem or other problems will keep happening.

You can get the guide by clicking on the link in my signature below. If you have any questions about it, just post a thread.
Old 10-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Let say I open a totally new account using my friend info (which is completely different than mine), and use that to shop. If they ask my friend to submit the identity, anyway Paypal can link it to my previous account.
Old 10-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Unless your friend is totally in agreement with you using his info, using identity of anyone without their permission is actaully illegal, at least in the US.

It's also highly recommended you don't mix friends & business. If something were to go wrong and your friends info gets trashed, it is certain to cause issues of it's own.

As recommended before, you should really get and READ the stealth guide. It will help you greatly.