eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Able to cash a check in USA from European Paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/112320-able-cash-check-usa-european-paypal.html)

overdead 11-17-2017 11:16 AM

Able to cash a check in USA from European Paypal?

Hey guys,

I have been trying to withdraw my money from 2 accounts for a while.
I have created new wells fargo bank accounts to withdraw, but now it says I can't add a bank because my account is limited... (makes no sense to me)
I emailed paypal about this, asking them to allow me to add a bank. They said okay, but first confirm your name, address, and give a bank statement with address on it. This account is in my real name but now I live in USA, and this is a Swiss Paypal. So that is not possible.

I have read here that calling them helps alot, but i haven't been able to yet. (time difference, every time i call there is a long line)

So now I am on to checks. I read this from a great user from a thread a couple of months ago :
"However for me its easier to withdraw the funds via check. This is how I do the check method to get my funds.

I have had this trouble as recently I had some funds eligible for withdrawal on several paypal accounts. What I did was add a prepaid card with my shipping address(one I have access to) as the billing address, enter whatever address you want the check to be mailed to as the billing address for the card. Go to wallet and add it, it may give you an error saying they can not process it at this time, some sort of error.

Just keep entering it and resubmitting it, keep clicking the button over and over again until it says complete and confirms the card added. IT WORKS, just have to be patient and reclick.

IMPORTANT! When you make the billing address in the Address line section, you can enter PAY TO THE ORDER OF and then your name, or ATT and your name."

So this is a way of getting a check to your own name, and your own address. It seems very smart to me and I will probably try that if the bank doesn't work.

My question is : Can I cash this check in USA even though it is sent from Paypal Switzerland?

I appreciate it alot guys!

Thanks

GreenBean 11-19-2017 05:10 AM

Re: Able to cash a check in USA from European Paypal?

So so long.

Are you trying to ask in less than a thousand words, can I cash check drawn in Switzerland?

Check with. Wells Fargo what the fee and exchange rates might be.you might lose too much in the exchange.

rsot 11-19-2017 07:20 AM

Don't forget that there may be a holding period on the check clearing

GreenBean 11-19-2017 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 885569)
Don't forget that there may be a holding period on the check clearing

Any overseas checks are held for clearance.

:typing:

dennis82 11-19-2017 10:05 AM

easier would be

if u open a n26 account in germany, u can add that, create a bank statement from the batch, no hold etc

n26.de btw. U open this bank account with your passport and a cell phone (video ident).