eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Philippines PP Account Got Limited - Help Me Plesae (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/112600-philippines-pp-account-got-limited-help-me-plesae.html)

sarathf 11-29-2017 01:44 AM

Philippines PP Account Got Limited - Help Me Plesae

Hello Guys,

Today is a bad day for me:shhh:. I just limited my Philippines paypal account.(personal account)

I am selling Digital services (I am a software developer) to my clients and i keep charging $30 - $220 at a time. I DON NOT USE FOR EBAY OR PHYSICAL STUFFS.

About Paypal account :

Used 6+ months with no issues
It's a really stealth account (Philipines VPN + run in VMware + Verified with real debit card )
I used to withdraw to debit card.

Now they are asking me :

Nov 29, 2017 Photo ID To help confirm your identity, please send us a copy of your photo ID that shows your name and address

Nov 29, 2017 Provide Invoices Please confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Helpful documents include copies of sales receipts, itemized lists of goods sold, and original bills of sale. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased, and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.

Nov 29, 2017 Supplier Contact Info Please provide your supplier's phone number and address to confirm the origin of the goods that you're selling. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy. Waiting for your response Resolve

Nov 29, 2017 Provide business information Please provide information about your business to help confirm this Business account.

Nov 29, 2017 Provide proof of delivery - Please confirm that the merchandise was delivered

THE PROBLEM IS :

I do not selling physical stuffs so do i really have to submit these information ?

Yes i am trully good at photo manupulation and i have done ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs servaral times.

Photo ID is no problem for me.

But do i really have to provide other supplier invoices etc ? Or is it good idea to let them know i am selling digital stuffs ? (Ah if they ask my site i will have to create a website for that as my previous site is linked with another paypal)

I really want my account as there is money.

Plesae help me guys.

Loads love from Sri lanka! - (I use Philippines as stealth cause my country doesn't recive paypal :( _

empirestate 11-29-2017 02:23 AM

Re: Philippines PP Account Got Limited - Help Me Plesae

Provide what they want or your money is theirs... simple as that...

sarathf 11-29-2017 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 887432)
Provide what they want or your money is theirs... simple as that...

thank you for your response. I am really worrying. I have docs before with malayasian. Bt that was few years ago. WIll that work with philipines ?

Plus even i sell digital and there is not related with proof address do i still want them ?

$$ are really value and expenses where i live :attention:

SaiJin 11-29-2017 09:45 AM

It's never a guarantee, I have mentioned this in similar threads that PP wants these info mainly to keep you out instead of helping you.

Even if you were to give them what they want, they'll usually just ban you permanently.

I think right now you need to think about your selling strat and the items you sell.

Digital products are tricky and gets in trouble a lot. So If you want to keep selling, you need to change something. Otherwise you'll just get into the same issues.

sarathf 11-29-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 887501)
It's never a guarantee, I have mentioned this in similar threads that PP wants these info mainly to keep you out instead of helping you.

Even if you were to give them what they want, they'll usually just ban you permanently.

I think right now you need to think about your selling strat and the items you sell.

Digital products are tricky and gets in trouble a lot. So If you want to keep selling, you need to change something. Otherwise you'll just get into the same issues.

My selling is going on.Since i offer services i always have to do. (my payment gaeway is ejunkie) so i use multiple paypals.

Issue is this time i forget to change my paypal before hitting $1000 so now it has $2000 money and its a huge for me. So i will have to do somthing for it.

Thank you for your advice. Do you think do i have to upload my stealth docs ? is it worth or i am going to loose docs money as well ?

KuyaJ 09-29-2018 12:06 PM

Hi, I got limited from doing digital services too, I am a graphic designer, I receive $500+ a week. I am from Philippines also, what I did was contact their facebook page, I messaged the issue, sent the details/case id, I've said that I am a freelancer and I do digital/online services, they've asked me to describe more of what I do. After several hours, paypal messaged back and my limitation got lifted. Hoping the best pal. I can send you screenshots of our conversation. Hit me up.

Ruwan2012 11-08-2022 04:44 AM

Sorry to bump an old thread. But were you able to sort out the issue?

rsot 11-08-2022 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruwan2012 (Post 1204884)

Not sure if OP has been active in some time

JamesNorth101 11-08-2022 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruwan2012 (Post 1204884)

Its been 4 years so hopefully for OP it worked out :)